fourteen ◾ more or less

HELLO! THANK YOU FOR 800+ VIEWS! ALSO, I'M GOING TO CHANGE THE DESCRIPTION OF MY STORY BECAUSE IT'S KINDA BORING TO READ. ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR READING! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Third POV

Jungkook ran out of the cafe with tears running down his face. He himself didn't know why he was crying. Maybe it was because it meant something to him or because he wasn't ready to tell people. Either way, Jungkook felt pain in his heart as he ran home, slamming his front door open. He mentally cursed and blamed himself for what happened at the cafe.

Jungkook flopped down on his head but shot up when he forgot to take his medicine. He ran to his bathroom and took out his pills, swallowing them with cold water. Jungkook walked back to his bed and sat down. He got his homework out from his bag and started to work on it.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung's hands were shaking as Jungkook ran out the door. He couldn't believe what he read. Did Jungkook really have seizures? When? Why didn't he tell me? His thoughts overpowered him as he spaced out, looking at the door. He flinched when he felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around, Lisa looking at him with 'worried' eyes. He sighed and rubbed his neck.

Taehyung: "I'm sorry, Lisa. But I think I'm going to leave. I'm really sorry."

Lisa: "Oh, no, it's fine. I understand. Bye Taehyung!"

Lisa smiled at Taehyung as she left the cafe. Taehyung sighed again and went out the door, slowly trudging himself back into his house. He went to his counter and started to cook dinner as he thought of Jungkook, like he always did.

Is Jungkook okay? Does he hate me or was he just afraid? I feel so bad. Seeing him cry felt like the world was ending and I felt like I was dying. I wish I was able to comfort him. But instead, I'm stupid and I just hurt him worse than I should have. Wait, no. I shouldn't have hurt him at all. God, I wish I could turn back time when we first met so I would know what I was dealing with.

At first I thought Jungkook would be a normal person I would easily get along with, or someone I could actually talk to. But, I didn't know that I would meet someone who's hard to talk to, someone who has seizures, twitches and someone who I would find myself attracted to.

Taehyung heard a beep noise and looked down at the pan of food that was now burning and caught on fire. Taehyung screamed his lungs out and grabs a fire extinguisher. He sprayed it everywhere and then sighed. Fuck.