Nightmare and One Odd Dream

Entering the Hells Den I remembered a lot of things from my past. It started out happy memories that made me feel depressed, which isn’t such a go happy look on my face at the moment.
The memory was a happy sweet one, mom and I would take our shoes off not having a care in the world to neatly put them at the side of the walk way mat. Laughing so hard she’d pick me up and we’d fall over onto the couch switch on the television watching my favourite show when I was young, Scooby-Doo. Walking further into the house there was... The living room. I remembered some happy memories but that was quickly replaced by the disgusting image of mom bringing guy after guys on this couch making out and even getting down and dirty.

“hey is something the matter?” Jordan interrupted my thoughts and I replied with a sigh.

“all’s well that ends well” faking a smile I walked into the kitchen distracting my brain from thinking of anymore memories that could ruin my day, I had enough of being depressed for today I’m not about to prove Jordan right that mom did get the best of me.-

We were laughing while playing on the swings, seeing who could go the highest while singing Rockabye, by Clean Bandit. Mom then says “ no matter what happens to me in life I’ll always love you” I didn’t understand what she was talking about then, I had always thought she had mentioned that no matter where I’d end up she would love me for me. But little did I know neither of that was true and that mom was a back stabbing man’s bitc*

Mom and I hugged then, I remember smiling brightly feeling the warmth of her body against mine. Then all of a sudden I felt frozen against her, she had no heat . There standing in front of me was mom’s corps weeping wispers echo in my ears ‘it’s all your fault’

*gasp, gasp* I woke up covered in my own sweat and tears, my hair was a birds nest but I didn’t seem to care. All that was on my mind was the dead pure hatred in mom’s eyes.

Is it my fault why mom became who she is? What did I do to make her a monster!?

Wiping the tears from my face, I got out of bed and went in the shower. In life what did I do so wrong? I think everyone is after me, to hurt me making me bleed.
Getting out of the shower I put on a blue SHS sweater and blue jeans. Brushing my tangled blue hair in the mirror, I see my eye begs and applied conciliar and put on eyeliner, mascara and a lip balm.

Walking out of my bedroom into the kitchen I decide to make breakfast, corn dogs because I’m lazy.

Jordan wakes up when the food is finished cooking so I offer him some.

“Good Morning Jenna”
“morning”

The rest of the morning was in silence as I was home a line while Jordan was at work.

I soon after fell asleep on the couch while reading a Manga called ‘Truth be Told’ about a girl who got transmigrated into an otome game called ‘Honesty is a Battle’ I’ll explain it to you in the book description on watt pad. .

Drifting off to sleep I thought I’d have a dreamless one however instead I dreamed i was the one transmigrated into ‘Honesty is a Battle’ ■