All I Want Is The Truth

____Jenna Pov____🥺

Where was I? I felt cold, lonley, and empty. My body felt in a way dead, I felt so lifeless that I couldn't move even a inch.

It doesn't matter if I die right? Would anyone notice if I'm gone, I wouldn't care as long as I could be in the clouds with mom.

Suddenly I was disappearing more into the darkness and slowly I was becoming one with the void.

Just when I thought things would end warmth was filled in to my body, strong arms held me against a soft yet hard chest that had a heart beat unlike mine.

"You'll be fine I'm here" whispered a soft yet far away echo.

___*yeah I woke up*__

"What are you doing?" I asked while yawning, Jordan had just covered me in a blanket as he set me on the couch.

I rolled off the couch and hit my head against the floor, great I feel disqueting now.

I glared at Jordan and got up off the floor walking to the bathroom in a limp.

"Where are you going?" Jordan asked

"Gunna take a shower what want to join?" I teased and then looked at him with the expression ' don't have any ideas'

Jordan chuckled a bit and then sat on the floor, leaning his back against the couch.

After my shower that lasted for about five minutes, I went out of the bathroom to the kitchen to drink some water.

For some reason I always become dehydrated after having a shower, but I knew it was only natural after all breathing in to much of the dry air can make anyone thirty.

I was fully clothed so don't get any ideas, of course I'd be dressed knowing there is a guy in the living room. Besides this was the first time I took a shower in this house, after the loss of my parent.

"*Sigh* I'm bored" I mumbled to myself, not expecting Jordan to over hearing what I was thinking while he snuck up from behind me.

"Want to go for a walk?" Jordan asked as he takes the milk jug filled with water out of my hands and poors himself a glass.

"Sure but I have to go to work at ten pm, so we should head back here at around nine thirty so I can get myself ready" I replied while looking up at the clock on the wall ticking the seconds that go by.

It was already eight o clock but that should be alot of time to enjoy the fresh air outside.

"We should probably head over to the center to pick up your car" Jordan replyed while we stepped out the front door.

"Yeah" other then saying that we just walked silently to get my car and out of boredom, Jordan and I started competing who can count the most cars that go by.

Silencness passed between us time after time, but we still had a few conversations before we made it to the center where I had left my car earlier on. We both drove back to the house as today the addition center was not open, usually it's open on every Friday or Saturday at the most however because the center had a new worker because the last one quit the center was opened on Sunday.

After we got back to the house I sat on the couch watching television Scooby Do 2, the movie was playing I twiddled my toes as I felt Jordans eyes on me.

*Sigh* "what is it you've been staring at me for awhile now" I said while laying myself down on the couch, he decided he'd like to sit on the couch too so I lifted my head up letting him sit as I use his legs as a cushion.

"Nothing I'm just glad I got to know you a bit, sense at the addition center you only see faces but not the person themselves" he spoke softly with a smile on his lips as he rubs his palm of his hand against my head.

"I'm kind of glad I ment you to in a way" a slight grin appears on my lips, but it disappeared just as fast when all of a sudden the sound of a door opened and in came my mom with a pissed off look on her face. She screamed "I'm going to kill you" just by how she stood, and I'm became so horrified that I jumped off the couch.

"L-lora you are back" Jordan says in a shaken voice like he was about to cry, Lora ignored what he said and stomped  up to me and *slap* right on my right cheek. She had hit me tears of horror and relief that she is still alive escaped my eyes, only making her more angry as she punches my rib making me fall on the floor.

"Lora stop!" Jordan yelled his voice beginning to faid.

Why dose this happen time and time again, why dose she visualize me as something so disqueting?

Pain is all I had felt my vision was blurry until I couldn't see anything, I coughed out blood my heart pounding so hard against my chest. I could barely breathe and then I passed out, all I could think of was {why the fuck me}

I could feel warm hands lifting me up, hearing the fast heart beat of whoever was caring me. I didn't care anymore I didn't care what was happening out side my consciousness, just like I started to slowly not give a fuck whether I was alive or not.

I was happy while it lasted but all good things must come to a end, and a new beginning is to come but I don't think I'll have one~

     (Jordan Pov)
  Lifting Jessica up I glanced once more time at her mother and said "you chosen to hurt her willingly and lied to me, I wounder if you'd ever tell me why" walking out the front door I put Jessica in my car and drive to the hospital, the nurses clipped her up to an IV her heart beat was slowly beginning to stop as she was put into a comma.

"Come on Jess you are strong nothing like your mother, you deserve everything. Every ounce of happyness please wake up" I said to her as I held her hand tightly in mine.

Falling asleep next to her, I had a dreamed of what her mother was with me compared to Jess.

Now that I think of it, Lora had faked the personality of her daughter while making her daughter take the place of her all along. I was coaxed by a fake image of Jess, I have only myself to blame for my stupidity I let myself get fooled so easily.

So what dose this leave me, have I  come down to the point where I'm in love with Jessica? or am I just confused and if so I have to figure out how I feel before Jessica wakes up, {that is if she ever wakes up.}

End of chapter