𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒹𝓎𝒾𝓃ℊ

It was a cool Friday afternoon. Benji had invited Jorge over to his house to study for an exam they had on Monday. Of course, Benji had other plans then to simply study.
~~~
Benji plopped down on his couch in the living room. His parents were off on a business trip to France and weren't coming home soon. While Jorge's parents were in China doing some business things.

He was bored and decided to invite his baby over to study. So he got his phone out and started typing: "Hey baby, wanna come over and help me study? I need help with somethings🥺"

It seemed innocent enough so he pressed send and after a minute or so of waiting Jorge replied: "Yea I can come over, be there in a few minutes🤗"
Benji replies with a simple "okie❤️"
~~~
Jorge pulled up into Benji's driveway and made a perfect park. (Idk if that was correct grammar I've never learned to drive a car)

Meanwhile Benji was imaging what he would soon do to his sweet lover. Thinking of his moans when he pounds into the smaller male, and his lewd faces. He felt something poking his pants. Shit. He had a boner.

The doorbell rang which made Benji snap out of his daydream- or what would soon become a reality.
He got up to open the door and sure enough his adorable boyfriend was there.

Once Benji opened the door, Jorge hugged his boyfriend. "Hey baby" Benji said loving the warm hug Jorge was giving him. As their bodies touched Jorge could feel Benji's boner.

"Benji~ I see someone's exited." Jorge exclaimed as he loosens his hug until he was standing in-front of Benji. "Haha, yeah I am, would you like to help me with it?"  Benji half smirked.

"Mmm" Jorge moaned as he palmed Benji through his pants. "Fuck-" Benji groaned . Jorge stopped away and smiled sweetly, "Anyways, let's go study!" He said happily grabbing Benji's hand and basically dragged him to his room to study.

"Your such a cock block honey..." Benji whispered, Jorge silently laughed.
They got to his room and Jorge got out his books, and papers to study.

"Ok let's start with calculus, I'll give you a math question and you answer it, k?"
"Mmhmm" Benji said staring at Jorge's lips.

"Ok what's the square root of 1.56?" Jorge asked calmly.

"Fuck it."
"Benji wh-"

Benji cut Jorge off with a soft kiss. Then Benji bit Jorge's lip making Jorge moan. He took advantage of this opportunity and slid hit sounds in Jorge's mouth exploring every inch and crevice of his mouth.

"B-Benji we c-can't... s-stop..." Jorge said in between kisses. "Just let go Jey" 

They finally broke off the kiss and Benji started undoing Jorge's pants but when he went to pull them down Jorge closed his legs. (He was very self concise)
"Jey don't be shy... your body is perfect." He said as he pulled down his pants taking the boxers too. Then he started to take off his shirt. Benji stared at Jorge's slim body, and his round ass and thick thighs. "Fuck your hot" Jorge didn't reply, blushed, and looked away.

"aw baby's shy" Benji stared to stop as well.
Jorge peeked just a little and saw his 8 inch cock harder then a hard boiled egg. (Idk if hard boiled eggs are hard or not but meh)

Benji pushed Jorge down on the bed and started sucking and biting parts of his neck leaving red and purple bruises. Jorge moaned at Benji's touch and his leaving marks on his neck.

"Suck me" Benji told Jorge as he stood up. Jorge got on his knees and stared at Benji's 8 inch cock. Opened his much and started sucking on his cock. "Fuck..." Benji grasped Jorge's hair making Jorge moan. Benji was fucking Jorge's face until he felt a hot feeling at the pit of his stomach.

"Shit, stop" Benji said. Jorge looked up in confusion. Suddenly he felt Benji's hands on his shoulders making him bend over the bed.

Benji started teasing Jorge, circling his tip around Jorge's hole. "Shit..." Jorge breathed, "j-just stop t-teasing a-and fuck me a-already" Jorge said in between soft moans.

"Alright baby" Benji said entering Jorges hole. Jorge's breath hitched as he felt Benji's tip inside him.

Benji started to go deeper and deeper until his cock was fully sheathed in Jorge's hole. He allowed Jorge to get comfortable. Once his breathing went back to normal Benji started moving slowly.

"ah... ah... mmh f-fuck ah" soft moans came from Jorge's mouth every time Benji pulled in and out. Benji started to pick up the pace and really fuck Jorge. "Ah.. ah ah mmmhh ah ah a- mmh" Jorge could hear all the wet sounds in the room.

Benji started to jerk Jorge off in sync with his thrust. Making Jorge moan like crazy.

"Ah ah ah mm I... ah I'm close ah" Jorge managed to spit out in between moans.

"Go ahead baby, cum" as Benji said that Jorge came. White ropes of cum spilling out his cock.

Benji thruster in Jorge a few more times before coming inside of him.

They shared one last kiss as they fell back going into a deep slumber.