𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒦𝓇ℴ𝓁

Just a quick btw: I remember reading a smut where Jey had a skirt on so if you know who wrote that credit to them cause that's who I got this idea from thxxxx

Benji's POV
"𝖬𝖺𝗒 12, 2020" I wrote on the white board with a black EXPO marker. Under that I wrote in uppercase letters: 𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳'𝖲 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖬𝖠𝖨𝖭 𝖢𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖤 𝖮𝖥 𝖬𝖢𝖡𝖤𝖳𝖧𝖲 𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖧? Today I'm dressed up in my normal squared button up t-shirt with khaki pants and formal black shoes, accompanied by my black glasses. I sat down in my desk grading some papers from my students.
𝖬𝗂𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖺: 97%
𝖠𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇: 76%
𝖲𝗒𝖽: 88%
𝖡𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗒: 70%
𝖲𝖾𝖺𝗇: 92%
𝖩𝗈: 77%

And so on I kept writing down grades of another few students, until there was only one sheet left,
𝖩𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾: 69%.
As always the hardest student to teach I've ever had has gotten the lowest grade. I sat thinking how I could improve, maybe it was my fault and maybe I don't teach good enough? I thought for a minute before coming to a conclusion, set up a time to have Jorge come in and discuss his grades. The bell started ringing which meant students should be arriving soon. I waited patiently, soon enough all of my students came in the classroom. "Good morning class, how are all of you today?" Like every other morning, the groaned and complained about how early it was etc. After the bell stopped ringing I looked around, no Jorge. I kinda felt sad that he wasn't here... well I guess I'll have him come in tomorrow.

"Today we are going to write a formal essay on "Romeo and Juliet" again, all of my class groaned while I sat back enjoying my coffee and grading more papers. "I AM SO SORRY MR.KROL!! I HAD TO GO FEED THE FLOOR AND HEAT MY FRIDGE!" I heard someone yelling while running in the door. It was Jorge, he was wearing a skirt, when he walked in the room it slightly showed his underwear which made me blush a bit. Then his crop top which barely covered anything...Benji what the fuck?! What your thinking is illegal...

I don't know why but instead of being mad I told him to sit down then the class started erupting with laughter. I rolled my eyes and told them to be quiet and keep working. There were only 34 more minutes of class left.
~𝒯𝒾𝓂ℯ 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅 𝒷𝓇ℴ𝓊ℊ𝒽𝓉 𝓉ℴ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒷𝓎 me.~
I asked Jorge to stay behind after the bell rung. "Yes Mr.Krol? Is there anything the matter?" He bit his lip.
I cleared my throat focusing again the matter and hand. "Yes I'm worried about your grades, your the only one who keep failing this class, may I see your work today?" "Yes sir" he handed me his work and I read it out loud. "All of these characters were stupid and I don't under stand the book wby?" I looked up at Jorge questioning why he wrote this. "Erm I may or may not have been talking to Addy while doing the work..." he looked up at me with puppy eyes as he sat down on the chair.

"What am I going to do with you Jorge? You can't fail again." "Mister Krol... what do I have to do to get a good grade in your class?" He spread his legs revealing his red and white panties under his skirt. "Um y-you have to study more." I said firmly. "Oh yeah? What if I do something more then studying? Something more... exciting~" he whispered loud enough for me to hear. He then got up off the chair and came around the table to where I was sitting. He started to slowly turn my chair around as he started sitting on my lap with his legs spread wide open. "if you don't like it tell me when to stop..." he started to roll his ass onto my lap where my boner started to form. "You seem to quite like it..." "Jorge I don't think this is appropriate at all I-" he cut me off with a kiss. It was slow and soft then I started to bite his lip and snake my tongue into his mouth as he was still giving me a lap dance with his ass.

He pulled away from the kiss as I was still very shocked from what we had just done. "What do you like best? Mister, sir, daddy~" blushed when that last word came out of his mouth. He smirked and said "daddy it is..." then he stopped giving me that little lap dance and went onto his knees and started unzipping and unbuttoning my pants. "Y-you don't have to do that.." I said as he still continued. He finally took my pants off and slid down my boxers.

"Oh wow daddy you're really huge~" he looked up at me for consent as I nodded my head yes then he took me in all at once. I could feel the warmness of his mouth and his wet caverns. He popped off the tip over and over again each time he sucked me. He started to swirl around my top causing me to groan. "Yeah! Oh fuckkk I'm about to cum!" I said in pure bliss. He stopped sucking me off as I looked at him as if asking why he stopped. "I want you inside me daddy" without any hesitation I pulled him onto my lap. "Oh yeah baby boy I want to be inside you too." I started to take off his panties, "holy shit is this what you wear everyday?" I said "mm yeah~" once he was only left in his skirt I started to align my cock with his hole. Without a warning Jorge grabbed my tie and started bouncing up and down on my cock. It felt like I was on cloud nine, I felt pure pleasure as my cock slammed into  Jorge's clearly wet hole.

The skirt covered most of what was going on down there but he was taking my cock so well. I started kissing him while he moaned into it. "Ohhh yeah!! Mmm! Fuck me daddy, yeah harder daddy~"He started letting out "uhm's" after every thrust. "Call me that one more time I said looking up at him. "Daddy!" I started to feel a tingling sensation at the pit of my stomach as soon enough I came inside of Jorge. He came right after as well. We rode out our highs together while moaning. After we calmed down he said "So daddy, can I get an A for the semester?" "Only for this semester, the next one is gonna cost you again." I said the I kissed him one last time.

Ahh idk why I hate this so much... I feel like this one wasn't as good as the rest of my other chapters.... idk lmk what y'all think lol