𝒯ℯ𝓍𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ

Benji's POV
I woke up to the sweet smell of Jorge's homemade pancakes. I got up quickly and put on some decent clothes and headed to the kitchen.

"Hey baby that smells delicious..." I said as I wrapped my arms around Jorge's waist while resting my chin on his shoulder. "Mhmm, I wanted to make something special because your coming back from your break," by break, Jorge meant out honey moon, after being together since high school we finally got married after 4 years.

"Thank you baby" I said lovingly as I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

~after they ate~

"Okay Jey, I'm leaving for work see you later" "okay be careful hun!" He answered back.

I got in my car and drove off to work, there was a big car accident in the middle of the road which delayed me from work. I was a bit annoyed but today was gonna be a good day.

Jorge's POV
Haha I love Benji, but what I love more is to mess with him. So I waited about thirty minutes and grabbed my phone and started typing.

"Hey daddy, I'm really horny right now, can I have your permission to touch my pink, wet, hole~?" This is gonna be so fun.

Benji's POV
**ding** I hear my phone go off and read the senders name, "Baby Boy💘" It's probably something like "have a great day baby!" I thought to myself.

I opened the text message & read it. As I read it I started getting arousal, dammit Jorge! I looked at the clock 10:07 am, I had about an hour left until the meeting.

~time skip to the the bathroom brought to you by horniness~

I pulled out my phone and texted Jorge back.

Jorge's POV
"Bloody hell Jorge, I'm at work"
I smiled lightly and texted him back. "Oh daddy! Fuck I need something in my pink hole"

"Whorehey! Cálmate ya!" (Translation: "Jorge calm yourself now!") He was gonna text back in Spanish I can too. "Huy papi rico! Te necesito" (translation: "Oh sweet daddy! I need you"

It took him a minute to answer back, I'm guessing he was trying to go to a private space. I saw the typing icon for about two seconds and then it stopped. Suddenly he was asking to FaceTime and I accepted.

"Fuck, Jorge you make me do stupid things, I'm at work y'know" He said in a different tone, maybe it was just our phones but he sounded sexier which made me hornier. "I need your cock Benji!" I said annoyed but in a soft tone.

"Look on the bottom right drawer under, at the very bottom" there was a small box. "How come I never noticed this-" "Because it's new stupid, now open it"

As I lifted up the lid, it was a dildo, not as big as Benji, but it'll do. Without saying a word, I proper up the camera and layer down on bed. I made sure Benji could see what his boyfriend does when he's at work.

I grabbed the dildo and started circling it around my hole. "Ahh- mmmh Benji~" I started to mister the tip Benji was clearly mesmerized. Instead of slowly I shoved it all in. "Benji~ you know-, ahh! I'm imagining this is your cock. Deep inside my pink hole, about to cum in me."

Benji's POV
"Fuck baby." I started to unzip my pants. And I started palming myself, when I got too tired, I took out my cock. I started strolling it, looking at Jorge sweating, and his hole bouncing up and down on the dildo, hearing his soft moans, as they get higher.

"Fuck! I started to cum, the white liquid spilling on to the floor as I put my head back in total relief from my tension going back down.
"Oh fuck Benji! I'm cuming!" I watched as Jorge scrunched up his face and started moaning heavier."

"We should do this more often" I said. "I agree"

Notes: omg y'all I'm backkk!  Anyhow it'll take some time to get back to my normal schedule but I'll try! Love y'all stay safe! AND WASH YOUR HANDS 😡 ily y'all 😙