𝒥ℯ𝒶𝓁ℴ𝓊𝓈 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒯𝓌ℴ

I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO UPDATE AT 6 AM😭😭😭
Ok so I'm not putting a re cap cause y'all aren't that lazy...

Hopefully

Anyhow, read on for the smut
~~~
Jorge's POV
"Get your ass in our room, naked, ass up, and wait, don't you dare touch yourself or it'll be worse for you."Benji used his dominant voice and I have to say, I'm turned on.

Benji's POV
I heard loud and clear what Jorge had said. It made me boil up inside and I wanted to just fuck him and make him learn his lesson. I used my dominant voice as I spoke to him, "Get your ass in our room, naked, ass up, and wait, don't you dare touch yourself or it'll be worse for you."

Once I said that, Jorge unbuckled his seat belt, and scrambled to get out of my car and hurried to the bedroom.

Jorge's POV
I ran up to our room. Undressing myself before Benji came back. I took of my shoes, then my crop top (did I mention he had nothing under his crop top? Oh well) leaving me in only my boxers which I also pulled down.

I put myself in the position he asked:
Chest down on the bed sheets, my bare ass up, and my legs down. I waited.

Every minute passed that Benji wasn't here my cock seemed to get harder. It had only been 3 minutes. The pain of my now
erect cock was too much, I needed this.
I reached down and grabbed my cock going up and down. I was fighting the urge to moan so that Benji wouldn't hear me. I flicked the rosy tip of my cock with my finger sending me over the edge. I came, and broke yet another rule. I prayed Benji wouldn't notice.

As soon as I got off my high, a smirking Benji came through the dark oak door of the room.
The lights were dim and I was sitting on the bed with my ass up, as my boyfriend had instructed.

Benji's POV
I entered the room, a growing smirk on my face as I saw Jorge's ass. I wanted to shove my cock down his pretty little hole. "Fuck Jorge. Your so sexy, I'm in love with your sexy ass"
"B-benji please..." he stuttered. I walked over to Jorge. Taking slow steps to him.

Jorge's POV

I could feel Benji walking over to me, my cock was getting hard again and the pain was just unbearable. I needed Benji to do something. Anything...
I felt Benji climb onto the bed with me I was breathing heavily as it was.
I felt Benji gently caress my cheek. "You've been a bad little bitch baby" Benji said in a low tone. I could feel his cool breath hit my neck, making me shiver.
"Benji... just do something..." I breathed.

Benji's POV
"Like, this?" I started to play with Jorge's cock, sliding my finger across the pink tip and occasionally pumping him slowly. "Ahh...ahh mmh... a-ah" Jorge let out loud moans at just me purely touching his
cock.
"Benji.. ah... mmmh ahh" "someone is very sensitive tonight... I wonder if this someone has been breaking a rule..." I said as I squeezed his cock harder and Jorge let out a loud moan. Jorge shook his head saying he hadn't broken the rule.

"Are you sure about that?" I said still playing with his erect dick. "Lying to me is also a rule..." "b-Benji... I, did..." I smiled as I took my hand off his cock, and turned his head gently to face me.
"Really baby?" Jorge nodded with his eyes looking into mine. He looked absolutely dazed and at the same time, sexy. "Baby, do you know what'll happen next?" Jorge shook his head.
I leaned in closer to Jorge's ear and whispered "Really? No guesses? My little whore... touching another man, touching yourself... you did all that without my permission, you've been a bad little boy, and bad boys get punished." I could hear Jorge whimper, as if to say, "I'm sorry".

I flipped Jorge so that his back was on the bed and he was facing me. "Fuck baby.."
I started to lean down bitting Jorge's neck, and proceeding to kiss and bite his lips.
I didn't live up my dick before I started to insert it inside Jorge.

Jorge's POV
I could start to feel Benji's dick slide into my hole just to take it back out. I moaned loudly attempting to thrust my ass back to gain some friction. Benji stopped me and held my ass and just kept going to get back out.
"F-fuck.. Benji! Please..." all of a sudden Benji stopped and replaced his fat cock with his fingers. He immediately thrusted in 3 fingers all at once as I helplessly moaned and cursed.
"Fuck!! Just... uh fuck..." I moaned. "Yeah, you like that don't you? You dirty slut." Benji said as he started to jack me off with his free hand. "A-ah Benji... I'm... ah, close.." "You're not coming so soon baby..." Benji stopped as I whined.

I could fee Benji start to enter my hole again. I could feel his hard tip enter all over again. Fuck. He had just entered his tip when he thrusted his whole cock in my pink hole.

"FUCK Benji!! Fuck me!!" "Yeah? You want that cock? Say you want it like a good whore" "oh yeah! Fuck! Fuck Benji I want your big cock in my hole! Fuck!" Benji started to go faster and at a sloppy pase, I started to thrust back and he didn't mind.

"O-oh u-uh -uhm f-fuck yeah" I moaned as I could feel Benji's cum inside of me as it painted my walls with white liquid. I came almost at the exact same time and watched as white liquid fell onto the white bed sheets. I felt Benji pull out as well, as I whimpered.

Once he did I layed back on the bed because I was tired. "Fuck Jorge, I love you." "I love you too" Then he started leaving sweet kisses on my cheeks. Debating on wether or not I should say it, I just out right said it. "D-do you forgive m-me...?" He knew what I was trying to say. Benji stopped kissing me and looked at me in the eyes, "Yes I forgive you" I smiled, and he gave me a kiss on the lips as we drifted off into sleep.
——————————

'Ight!!! I finally finished this... new chapter on Monday!