𝒮ℯ𝓍 𝒞𝒶𝓂

Jorge's POV
I sighed as I set up the camera and set it on top of a small desk in front of my bed. You can't tell when you look at me, but I'm a cam boy.

Now, if you don't know what that is then I envy you. I had to start this disgusting job that consists of me showing off and playing with my body in front of thousands of people. None of my friends know what I do for a living and how I can afford all my stuff.

I just tell them that I inherited millions of dollars from my grandpa. That's a lie, all my family hates me for being a quote on quote "Shitty fag" and a "Waste of air and everything holy".

But anyhow, my work is very simple and it doesn't interfere with my goal of becoming a cardio surgeon. All I have to do is show off my body.

I'm grateful I have this body. I'm slim, with a slightly toned body, brown curly hair, and a big ass which is the only reason I'm a bit successful on there.

But I have to get dressed, well I already am dressed I just have to get into my outfit. It's honestly really comfortable.

It consists of a short skirt with black panties, and at the end a black tail. a crop top that barely covers my chest and little cat ears.

Anyhow I told my "fans" I'd be going live at 3:40 pm. It's now 3:42. So I turned on the camera and adjusted my lighting.

"Hey everyone..." I said in a low sexy voice. "Today we are gonna use some toys, they're new." And I pulled out the box of toys.
~~~
Benji's POV
I am gay! Yup, I haven't even told my best friend, Jorge. But that's besides the point I was looking through Instagram and saw Jorge in a skirt.

I'm not gonna lie he looked pretty hot, and I wants started to imaging pulling that skirt up higher, and higher-

Fuck. I looked down to see my very obvious boner, but I am home alone so I'm saved.

I got on my computer want to private mode, and typed in "GayLives.com" I started looking through any good videos while palming my boner.

I saw something shocking, was that Jorge?! Am I really seeing my fucking crush and best friend in a gay live?! I couldn't belief ve it so I clicked it.

"Mmhm fuck! A-aah that... mhh" my eyes widened and and my boner grew more, I don't think that was even possible.

Jorge was shoving a dildo up his ass showing his hole stretch and the wet sounds coming from him.
And his dirty mouth, whispering dirty things under his breath.

I unzipped my jeans and started jacking off. "Okay guys I'm going to use my loveness toy, it's new, here are my levels" and levels shew up in the chat.

1.)𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢- 𝟻 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜  - $4
𝟸.)𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍- 𝟷𝟶 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 $8 𝟹.)𝚎𝚜𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎- 𝟷𝟻 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 $12
𝟺.)u𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊- 𝟸𝟶 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 $16
𝟻.) 𝚖𝚊𝚡- 𝟸𝟻 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜  $20

Fuck, I really needed this. "A-aa mm, yeah Uhm fuck..." someone had paid the $8. I wondered what would happen if I paid the $20. Would both turn on at the same time?? I don't know, let's find out.

"Ohhhh! Ahmmm oh yeah thank you for the tips masters! Aaah fuckkk shit!" He turned to the camera and started jerking off and his head was thrown back.

I started to rub the tip of my dick and started to jack off harder. "Aaahh~ mmmh s-so good!"
I came at the same time Jorge did, my white cum seeping out of my wet cock, my hand wet. "Fuck I'm never gonna look at him the same."

I AM SO SO SORRY!!! I ALMOST FORGOT TO UPDATE!!!  I am so sorry! Now y'all only have a few hours (idk where y'all live so you probably have more of less time) to read this!! I am so sorry ;-;