ℰ𝒶𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓇

(Sorry this is so late for Easter I just wanted to finish the last part of sex cam... oh and also sorry if this one shot sounds weird... I'm either fucked up as hell rn or it's 3 in the morning)

Jorge's POV
Today was Easter and classes were canceled for today. I'm currently making a cake right now. It's a carrot cake, which is Benji'a favorite. We spend all holidays together whenever we can! I love my life with Benji, and I'm the happiest I've ever been. He has a part time job at Starbucks, I stay "home" and clean, cook, and just take care of Benji. I'm kinda like a house husband and I love it, I love taking care of Benji. Sometimes when I'm in the mood I'll put on nothing but an apron for when Benji comes home.. he can just let out all of his stress on my body. Benji loves me as well, the first time I came to his apartment and cooked the food tasted horrible but he still thanked me for the thought.

As I mentioned earlier today is Easter and i have this little idea but I'm not sure if I should go though it... Fuck it I will. As I left the carrot cake in the oven I went to our shared bedroom and searched for a small bag. "Ah here it is!" I said softly, I checked the time and it's 1:46 Benji comes home at 2:00-ish. I started stripping off my clothes, unbuttoning my shirt, sliding it off, then taking off my pants, then boxers, until I was completely naked. Then I proceeded to take out the bunny tail and put it on, next the ears, and lastly my signature apron. I looked in the mirror, the bunny tail made my as look big and plump.

Then I heard a soft **ding** signaling that the cake was done. I grabbed my mitten and bent down to grab the cake. I set it on the counter covering it with buttercream, then I made a carrot out of orange icing and the leaves out of green icing. As I was about go set down the cake on the table I hear a click. Benji is home! As Benji walked through the door I turned my head, fully aware that he loved when I did my innocent head turn. "Welcome back Benji~" I said as I set down the cake again. "Baby... damn you look so sexy in that little outfit" I blushed, and then asked him, "Do you want some cake? It's your favorite, and I made it just for you~" "Yeah baby, I'd love some of that cake, and I'll take you with it"  I heard Benji say under his breath. I grabbed a knife and started cutting a slice for him. This is my chance! I bent down fully exposing my ass for him to see, "I can't seem to find the plates..." I bent down a little more so he could get a beautiful view of my pink hole waiting for him. "Baby, why don't we skip the cake? I have something else in mind." I stood up and turned my head back a little, then I placed my finger at my mouth, "what do you have in mind Benji" I said while blushing. I intend for this to be as erotic as possible.

Benji simply responded with "A lot" then he grasped my wrist and led me to the bedroom where he pushed me onto the bed. "Benji~" I said starting at him with baby eyes and blushing lightly. "Baby boy, I'm gonna make you feel so good" he said as he started caressing my inner thigh. "Mhhm" I groaned at the sensation. His hands started to make their way up to my back to undo the bow for my apron. He started to take the apron off of me. "You're nipples are already so hard? We're just getting started"

Benji started to kiss me, his tongue making its way into my mouth. "A-ah~ mmh" I moaned as Benji started to squeeze and play with my nipples. "You like that?" He said as he backed away from our kiss. His beautiful brown eyes looking into mine, he's just so perfect and all mine. "Ahh more..." I said wanting him to do something down there. "Already?" He said huskily his hands started to jerk me off slowly. "Benji stop teasing..." then it hit me, I'm supposed to be the one giving him pleasure, I frowned a bit.

"What's wrong Ba-" I didn't let Benji finish his sentence before I flipped us over. Now I'm on top. I started to make circular movements with my ass around his boner. I kept doing that as I started to take his shirt off, his perfectly toned body. "Fuck you're so hot." I said as I felt his boner get bigger. I started to unzip his pants, then taking off his boxers. "Holy shit!" I felt Benji tense up a bit. "What's wrong with it..." I widened my eyes realizing I said that out loud. "I-it's really big I don't think it'll fit.." I said in a soft voice. Benji smirked and pulled my hair downward to his cock signaling for me to suck it.

I started to kiss Benji's cock up and down while looking seductively at him. I started to slowly give it wet cat licks, which evolved into talking it while I'm my mouth. "Mmh!" I yelped as Benji started tracing my hole with his finger while I was sucking him. "Does it feel good down there baby?" He asked, knowing the answer. "Jorge stop I want to be  inside you." Benji said as I looked up smiling, "Ok."

I moved on the bed so that my chest was laying on the bed and Benji had a clear view of my ass. I bit my lip seductively, "Mhm Benji hurry up..." I could feel him shift a little so that he was positioned in the right place. I felt his cock come in contact with my pink hole. Slowly, he pushed the tip in as I gasped at the amazing feeling.

This feeling swallowed me up in jolts of warmth and painfulness, it was the perfect mix between the two. Benji let me get accustomed to the feeling before pushing it all in as he gasped. "Fuck Jorge you feel so good" Meanwhile I was in pure bliss, "Benji~ mmm-move~" I said barely above a whisper. He heard me so he slowly started to rock back and forth out of fear of hurting me. "Faster" I said almost in a commanding type of way. "Want it hard baby?" Benji said seductively and all I could do was moan out a yes. He pulled back my bunny tail and let it go so it made a slapping sound which kind of stung, but no less I moaned. My breath hitched as Benji started going faster, soon enough pounding into my tightly clenched hole. He cooed in my ear, "Baby I'm so close now" as he groaned afterwards.

He nipped at my neck a little bit leaving scattered red and purple hickeys. "A-ahh! Mm!" I said as he got that spot, I felt a tingly sensation at the pit of my stomach. My back arched as i came on the bed sheets I shut my eyes in bliss. Benji came inside of me soon after that, I loved the sensation of being filled up. He rode out his high then pulled out and I gasped as I was still sensitive.

We both fell on the bed tired I was panting and so was Benji. "Baby boy you've made my day..." Benji said as he hugged me from behind. I embraced his hug and said an "I love you" before closing my eyes and letting the rest take control of my body.

Just realized how late this is for Easter 😂
Anyhow word count: 1340