}2{

The air was indecisive, it was hot but it also was cold , it was just a gross, sweaty yet breezy afternoon, Taeyong wiped the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand, Taeyong was feeling awfully uncomfortable, it was only 30 minutes into the lesson and Taeyong couldn't even focus properly, his vision slowly blurring.

"pssst Tae , are you alright?"

Taeyong could hear the faint sound of his friends voice but his brain hurt , there were various loud sounds fighting in his head , a constant loud thud , the sound of breathing and a phone buzzing, Taeyong picked his head up and looked around wondering where the sound was coming from , nothing , the room was quiet and no one except the teacher was speaking.

Taeyong's chest fell and rose faster and he was scared , a hand was placed onto his shoulder and everything stopped , the sounds , the cold sweats and the heavy beating of his heart .

"Taeyong, are you ok?" Johnny's voice came out clearer this time and Taeyong gulped feeling quite startled , he didn't know what was happening.

Taeyong turned around slowly facing Johnny feeling lightheaded as the sun from the windows behind them shone in his eyes , Johnny was quite startled by the state of his friend , Taeyong's dark brown bangs were sticking to his face and Taeyong was starting to lose colour in his face.

Taeyong gulped shaking his head before he lost consciousness in the middle of class.
...

Taeyong's head was pounding, he shifted in his position feeling a pillow beneath his neck, he didn't know where he was and his eyelids were too heavy too even open and check.

"Finally , you're waking up"

It took Taeyong a couple seconds to regain full consciousness before he could finally muster up the strength to pry his eyes opened and slowly looked at his surroundings , he was in the college nurse's office.

The dull beige walls , the uncomfortable bed , and the two weird empty arm chairs that sat in each corner of the room ,but in Taeyong's case , one was occupied.

Johnny raised an eyebrow at his friend who closed his eyes and swung his legs off the side of the bed to dangle there , Taeyong raised his hand and placed it onto his throbbing head.

"How much did you actually drink last night?"Johnny's voice wasn't very concerned , it was actually stern and Taeyong almost rolled his eyes, now wasn't the time to discuss his drinking problem.

"Not a lot" Taeyong mumbled tilting his head to the side , it wasn't a lie he didn't drink that much, Taeyong could  feel his muscles stretch, the conjunction in between his shoulder and jawline felt like it was on fire and he had never felt so tense before.

Johnny watched as Taeyong stretched out and held onto his shoulder raising one eyebrow.

"Are you sure?" Johnny asked.

"Leave it alone Johnny" Taeyong's voice had a new sense of authority laced in his voice and Johnnys eyes widened when he shut his mouth instantly, he nodded.

The room was silent and Taeyong sat there , his legs hanging off the bed eyes still closed as he tried to subdue the aching in his head , Johnny watched as Taeyong's shoulders rose and fell , he seemed to be taking much longer breaths, more than usual.

"So, what'd she say?" Taeyong finally asked opening his eyes and looking at his friend, Johnny furrowed his eyebrows confused for a second before he finally understood.

"The nurse said it's best for you to sleep it off , but she didn't trust you to go home by yourself , so guess who had the rest of the day off too" Johnny said , he was happy he didn't have to go to his last class.