}4{

Taeyong walked away from Jinhwan trying to not give in, he walked around the corner finding his friends who were quite shocked to see him this early in the morning.

"Hey, are you like ok? You normally never come to math or early in general" Jungwoo asked his friend, Taeyong rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"Just thought I should show up before Mr Ahn thinks I'm a new student again" Taeyong laughed trying to make himself feel a little bit better after threatening another person.

Taeyong sat in the second to last row at the back as per usual, Jungwoo sat to his right while Doyoung sat to his left, Taeil  Yuta and Johnny sat behind the three pulling out there Algebra textbooks and various things you would need for a Math class.

...

"Mark, next time you decide to do something completely reckless, warn me, because I just had to make up a reason to a whole body of nurses and doctors why we're letting a boy bleed to death" Ten spoke harshly, Mark nodded but stayed silent .

Ten looked at the boy who for once in his entire life had nothing left to say, Ten sighed walking over to the young doctor and placing his hand on his shoulder, Mark didn't bother to look up at him and just stared blankly ahead.

"Look don't think you did anything bad, I know you Mark and I also know you would have never done what you did without a valid reason" Ten sighed rubbing the boys shoulder reassuringly.

"It's just, it was the first time I've ever had to do it and I'm just not sure if it'll work" Mark sighed closing his eyes briefly, he didn't think he would have to do anything like that, that soon, he was hoping he could refrain from changing someone for as long as he could but looks like life had different plans for him.

...

Jinhwan and Jieun were found wondering around one of the lower levels mindlessly, Mark was now where to be found when the two had finally come back to the hospital room causing all sorts of anxiousness.

"I swear to god Mark , if my little brother isn't ok-" Jinhwan cut himself off, Mark wasn't inside the room, no one was, it was empty.

"Stop Jinhwan, Mark didn't mean any harm, he just wanted to help" Jieun sighed rubbing her temples, she knew Mark only had good intentions and she just wished her brother would realise this.

"Jieun! This is our little brother we're talking about! How are you not even worri-"

"I'm fucking devastated, don't ask me how I'm not worried when you don't know shit about what I'm thinking right now, Jinhwan whether Jisung makes it or not and pray to whatever god you believe in he does, there's nothing you can do if he doesn't, what's done is done" Jieun shouted, Jinhwan's head dropped in defeat staring at his feet, she was right, like the annoying little a sister she is, she was always right, Jieun rolled her eyes feeling tears prick at her eyes when a knock was heard gaining the twos attention.

"Yeah, Hi sorry to interrupt, My name is Dr Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul but please just call me Ten or Dr Ten whatever you find comfortable, but I'm here to inform you that from what Mark and I have noticed,  your brother is actually taking well, as in his body is reacting to the venom properly and he should be up in a couple of hours" Ten said flipping through a clipboard he had in his hands.

It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of the siblings shoulders and they could finally breathe properly, Jinhwan sighed thanking whatever god he believed in and Jieun nodded smiling stray tears leaving her eyes.