}5{

Sana'a parties were always a good time, if you weren't invited or attending you were basically irrelevant to society, Taeyong however was always the person who must attend parties, if he didn't attend your party, you were a social outcast but he didn't really know why, sure he was good looking and sure he knew how to have fun but he also had drugs and that's why Lee Taeyong was always invited to parties.

"Is that what you're wearing?" Jaehyun said popping his head out from his black sweater he was wearing paired with a black pair of jeans, the sweater had tattered little parts to it.

Taeyong walked into the living room space and looked at himself, black jeans, white hoodie and denim jacket over it, he didn't know what was wrong with it.

"What's wrong? I look hot?" Taeyong said patting down at his jacket and hair, Jaehyun raised both eyebrows and Johnny who has been sitting in the corner of the room did the same.

"Yeah, but it'll sure be hot, besides if you're planning on getting shit faced why wear something nice?" Johnny reasoned out and Taeyong rolled his eyes walking back into his room changing into a long sleeve black and white stripped shirt.

"Better?" Taeying asked, Jaehyun and Johnny nodded.

...

The gravel underneath Yutas black SUV cracked as he pulled to a stop, they parked across the road from Sana'a house, Jieun had told Yuta she wasn't able to go and volunteered to be the sober driver.

"So boys, lets go have fun" Taeyong laughed feeling a sudden rush of adrenaline, the sun went down slowly and the clouded started to disappear, Taeyong felt alive.

Time flew by fast and it was already nearing midnight, Taeyong felt the temperature rise, beads of sweat formed on his forehead and he continued to drink and continued to dance in the crowd, he partied like there was no tomorrow and by the end of the night he may not have a tomorrow, living his life like there's no tomorrow had finally caught up to him and he might not, so why not go out happy.

...

Taeyong clenched his eyes feeling a sudden pounding in his skull, excusing himself from the girl who was grinding on him he left the house and found himself stumbling into the woods behind Sana's mansion.

He could hear the sound of running water and he followed it coming to a bridge, he walked down the side seeing the water and dipped his hands into the ice cold water splashing his face to try and cool down, it was hot, uncomfortably hot.

Taeyong groaned feeling his muscles start to tense, he had never felt any pain as excruciating as this before and it worried him, he needed help, standing up he winced feeling his legs give out from underneath him, he dragged himself back onto the bride and let out a long breath.

Taeyong's breathing was heavy , out of all his 24 years he's never experienced something so intense , his lips parted slightly allowing his air flow to regulate but then he would feel something snap in his body and close his mouth wincing and then breathing through his nose , a constant rotation. Taeyong gripped onto the railing , he was on a bridge that overlooked the stream.

His veins felt like they were about to burst and his heart was shaking violently, hot tears trailed down cheeks and he couldn't help but let out a low animalistic growl , his eyes were burning and he started blinking while coughing slightly.

"What the fucks happening to me?"

His voice came out rough and louder than normal and it frightened him , Taeyong felt like his ribs were realigning and breaking themselves at the same time , Taeyong stumbled off the bridge and fell onto his knees , he propped himself up with his hands but arched his back , he's never experienced pain like this before , sure he's broken a bone but this was much more painful , it was like his bones were breaking and reconstructing themselves in his body.