What it is About

The Real purpose of creation is to go through the process of many lifetimes, until YOU Decide to Wake up ALL THE WAY into The real UNUversIS of the True reality Life is.

This will show you to Recognise what is real. We are Free beings of Real Light With Rebazer Tarzs and The real Guides...

'Think' that just because they are with some ancient old created whatever, they are getting somewhere with their life. The process of creation has its place, but it also has its drawbacks and downfalls. 

As Mia the learner of NU~U , I suggest to take the time to understand what I am presenting and then learn to objectively compare it with what is taking place on earth. To properly get the bigger picture, you must Sing the NU~U session and watch your Dream-visions to learn from. In this way you will have a much better idea of what makes sense and what Is Real now.
Creation is part of the OverALL reality Life is, but not the end results! There is a difference here, and with what I am providing it is up to you, The Real You to figure this out!

We are 'reposting the Real News now!' There is always something happening everywhere all the time  in life, and We like to do our share of sharing what is really taking place. By Singing the NU~U~U sound will help you out in rough situations or times.
(The video above with the image will tell you how you would sing NU~U~U~UU.)

                              NU-SOUND NU~U

The Nu-Sound, NU~U, was presented to the Nu-man by Rebazer Tarzs and the Real UNUversal Guides, as the NU-Sound from the True reality, the allis. Singing the NU~U.

 Singing the NU~U