wonderland

I was wondering around in the woods on my own to explore but then I fell upon some sticks that was lined up this little hill yet other stick that I past was scattered around but these look like they been placed. I follow the lined up stick up the hill to find a portal that looked like liquid but when you touched it a wave like motion just like when you touch water.

Touching it one last time before I enter it I could see the other side it was more of the first but you could get to it because of this portal was in the was that was no way around it so I enter which was pretty easy to get though it and it made the same motion but bigger and you would hear water when I went though. They was a huge table with lots of nature around plants rapped around trees and lots of bright flowers it was different from the forest I was just in I seen other children staring at this as well but then someone from the table that was destored just like the queen of hearts from Alice in the wonderland the one with Johnny Depp in. When they approached me they was a lot more taller than expected and well off putting go look at when it said "welcome! Come join us at the table over here."
So I followed but just as soon as I was about to sit down one of the children that I seen staring started running straight at the creature and the creature put its hand out then the kid disappeared into thin air. These creatures were bright colours that was unatural and had strange shaped heads and hair with fancy clothing with there more bigger eyes than normal.

I was transformed into what they was but different still more human then them yet I only noticed the sky was full of bright colours which was beautiful but they was no birds not animals to be seen that was unusual. Suddenly, two people entered one with a necklace and the one with the necklace was called to the table which they joined and transformed just like I did but was different the other person was not really happy about this so they came towards the table and said to to the one with the necklace "could I have the necklace!?" They hesitated when they gave it to their friend because they felt eyes on them. The friend who now had the necklace put on the key necklace that was silver and when they did I'm there left cheek was a key symbol with two stars next to it and it glowed a light grey and the creatures looked at each other and took the persom away to a comfortable jail yet you feel trapped.

I couldn't help but feel like we was being trapped by these creatures & thinking this was a bad idea. I took another look where that person who had the necklace on was in a jail cell and I could speak to them telepathically and we talked though till we had a plan to get out of here with everyone. Waiting patiently for them to make there move behind the first creature and twisted their head and they was gone nothing came out of them to a puff of black smoke and he did the same to the other creatures and then go his friend and I which when he twisted our heads a ghostly form of us was in the air floating above the bodies that we was just in they vanished and we all flying towards the enter we came in from and though the portal before the place that was slowly fading away into tiny dust particles we was out of that place and in our body in the forest and then the portal had 4 black rabbits with red eyes that stood near the portal as we looked and walked away and that's where it ended.