challenges

I was with my dad, kalsey, Kevin and Henry and we was at the start of an abstical course with information that said "don't stop, keep going."

Me and the others moved towards this platform that moved and placed us at the first challenge which was a lake that was overgrown. Hopping onto the stones that leadered us to the other side. Waiting for the others to do the same till we was all on the same side.

The next challenge stood out it was shaped like a rectangle which was made of glass and dark wood attached on it. You could fit a person in there but only one person at a time. Crawling in I seen nothing...suddenly, spiders and snake came out of the dark wood they was Black and orange with red eyes that pierced your skin and the snakes was green and black with yellow eyes that glowed as if it was going to hypnotise you. Reaching the end of the horrior like cage the others joined me one by one and when one made it too the other side snakes and spiders would drop above our heads, swiping then away with my hand.

Straight ahead of us was a black bubbling swamp that smelled toxic it was not a great smell. There was no absticals to help us. So we decided to Swim thought it. So we did and when we all got to the other side you could see our figure that touched the black substance was now a skeleton but we suddenly, our body turn gold and was now back to normal.

Walking though a dark forest that was creepy and you could hear low growls lurking in the dark. Going directly forward you can see floating platforms and just below it was pure blackness and a few flames which showed us that there was something down there that could kill you. Jumping up each platform so me and the others could make it to the top  but the last one was slippy and I slipped and early fell but I clung onto the edge trying to get up and then I seen a hand and I looked up too see who it was and it was Rebazar smiling down at me. I gladly took his hand and I was flung in the in the air and met with a golden slide and I was now sliding. Hearing laughter and chattering and I landed on fluffy clouds and I was not long joined by Kelsey, Kevin, Henry and my dad looking at them I smiled and said "that was fun!" They just laughed and agreed.