Prologue 1/2: Gathering Up Everyone

As you all know, this is my first full story in a long while. Once again, I deeply apologize for that. Anyways, on to the story.

Husband and wife Mario and Meggy had an idea prepared last month, thanks to Yami. And that idea was... to raid one of the most top secret areas ever.

Area 64.

Mario, along with Bowser, have only seen this place once. Mario's mission was to save Bowser from the leader, Sarge, so he can be with Bowser's pool of spaghetti.

2 years later, with many huge things happening since then, like Mario and Meggy falling in love and getting married, it was time to return, but this time, for a raid.

September 13th, 2019; One week before the raid.

Mario and Meggy woke up together in their bed.

Mario: Good morning, my Meggy.

Meggy: Morning, sweetie. The raid is only a week away, so you know what that means.

Mario: Damn right! We gotta get ready to train!

Meggy: But first, we gotta get everybody first.

Mario: Okie dokie.

Mario and Meggy started getting busy with gathering up all of their friends. They were excited for this huge raid, and it would be a huge accomplishment for them, and their friends too.

For the people they are inviting, they're getting almost everyone who helped out in the war back in January, along with more friends they've met since then.

This would be hard work for the two of them, seeing as they have to travel a lot, but things went faster when their teammates decided to help them. In the end, other than the armies and their partners, there were 100 people in total.

Everyone was gathered in the mansion so Mario and Meggy could announce what they're planning.

MXR SMG4: Finally, a place to get me away from the bad luck happening today.

Fishy Boopkins: Uh, what's everybody doing here?

Bob: WhAt ThE fRiCk Is GoInG oN hErE?

Sonic: I wonder what Mario and Meggy have in store?

Cristina: I think I know what they're planning.

Mario: Everyone! We have an announcement!

Meggy: This idea was submitted by one of our friends.

Yami: You're welcome.

Mario: So... you heard of a place called... Area 64?

Half of the people nodded, while the other half was confused. Bowser then got scared.

Bowser: Oh god... the horrible memories...!

Mario: Well, it's a place that keeps secrets that Nintendo has kept hidden throughout the years.

Half of everyone: Ohhh... riiiight.

Meggy: Well... we're thinking of... raiding it.

Everyone except for Meggy, Mario, and Yami gasped.

Mario: However, just the two of us aren't enough for this.

Meggy: That's why we invited all of you here... to help us raid Area 64.

Everyone was stunned, until Infinite broke the silence.

Infinite: Whoa... hell yeah! Of course I'm in!