Chapter 4: Super Mario 128

(This chapter was co-written by CristinaPerez682 , my sweetheart. Couldn't have done it without you, babe.)

Smesh and Cristina have made their way inside, and they're hearing the crazy stuff that's going on here so far.

Smesh: What the hell is going on in here?

Cristina: I have no clue...

Smesh: Judging by how everyone acts, I kinda expected this much craziness in the raid.

They both laughed.

Cristina: Indeed.

Smesh: Now, we gotta start looking for stuff. Destroy any camera once you see one, okay, sweetie?

Cristina: *nods* Right.

The couple walked around for a while, destroying cameras in their sight, as they went through a door and came across a room filled with tubes containing secrets.

Smesh: Whooooaaaaaa...

Cristina: Holy shit...

Smesh: This place is filled with stuff we've never seen before. This is amazing.

Smesh: This seems too suspicious...

He then proceeded to turn off the lights in the room, finding out there are a bunch of lasers everywhere in there.

Cristina: Hmm... There's gotta be a switch to turn these lasers off.

Smesh then threw a rock at one of the lasers, as it touches the laser and gets disintegrated.

Smesh: Jesus!

Cristina: Whoa. 0_0

Smesh: Hmm... looks like, with enough flexibility, someone actually might get through this.

Cristina: (smiles) Let me at this.

Smesh: Cristina... good luck.

Smesh then hugged Cristina and kissed her deep.

Cristina: Thanks, sweetheart.

She then gets into a running stance, breathing in and out deeply.

Smesh: Go, Cristina!

Cristina started dashing towards the lasers and diving through the gaps, unaware that two squirrel guards are walking close to them. Smesh then sweats, as he gets in a casual-looking pose.

Smesh: Hey, fellas. My friend's weapon got lost in this room, and the lasers are left on.

Squirrel Guard 1: Hahaha, looks like it happened again.

Squirrel Guard 2: Hope our colleague doesn't get burned by a laser like a few others.

Smesh chuckled.

Smesh: Yeah, I hope.

The squirrel guards walked away. Cristina heard the conversation and giggles, while dodging the lasers without any problems.

Squirrel Guard 1: Hey, wait a minute, we don't have any human guards!

Smesh: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...

Cristina then succeeded passing through all the lasers, finding the switch, and shutting them off.

Smesh: Cristina... I think they found out.

Squirrel Guard 2: They're intruders!

Cristina: *cracks knuckles* Guess we gotta fight back.

Smesh runs towards one of the guards and kicks him hard.

Squirrel Guard 1: Oof!

Cristina uppercuts another guard.

Squirrel Guard 2: Ow!

Squirrel Guard 1: Looks like we gotta bring out the big guns!

The guards then got out their guns.

Squirrel Guards: Freeze!

Cristina: Oh please...

She takes all their weapons unexpectedly at light speed.

Smesh: I'll grab stuff in this room. You deal with those two. Got it?

Cristina: Got it. (turns Viral Fury)

Squirrel Guards: I just shit my pants.

While this was happening, Smesh runs in the room and approaches the first tube. Cristina bashed both guards' heads against each other, slamming them to the floor, while Smesh cuts through the glass with his sword and grabs what's inside*

Squirrel Guard 1: Th-that ain't stopping us.

He got out a button that slowly closes and securely locks any door in front of them, and he presses it in front of the door of the room Smesh is currently in.

Smesh: Uh oh...

Cristina: (holds Squirrel Guard 2 by the neck) Crap!

As Squirrel Guard 1 knocked out, and so did Squirrel Guard 2 because of Cristina's chokehold, Smesh started to run towards the door, holding the thing he stole, and slide underneath it as it was closing.

Smesh: Phew...

Cristina: That was close.

Smesh: At least I stole something from there. What did we get? (holds up Super Mario 128) Holy shit...!

Cristina: *Le Sr Pelo gasp*

Smesh: Oh my god... this is awesome!

They high-fived each other.

Smesh: Great job back there, though!

Cristina: Thanks, heheh.

Smesh and Cristina kissed each other deep, both proud of what they accomplished.

Smesh: We gotta continue looking for cool stuff like this and give them freedom.

Cristina: Yeah!

They left, leaving 2 unconscious squirrel guards on the floor.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. And thanks again to Cristina for helping me write this chapter. Really appreciate it.

Anyways, see you all later! Happy October!