Chapter 2: SM64 Blargg

Machito and his three Clauds, including m96 Clauds, SB123 Clauds, and Tb Clauds, went on their own route and started sneaking and looking around for whatever they could find.

Machito: Make sure nobody knows we're here, cutie-pies. I don't want to get us in trouble.

m96 Clauds: Got it, sweetie!

The three Clauds started breaking the cameras around them, as they heard a groaning sound.

SB123 Clauds: Huh?

Tb Clauds: What was that?

Machito: I... don't know...

???: Where the hell is the way out?!

m96 Clauds: I'm scared.

She, along with the other two Clauds, started holding Machito close to them.

Machito: Oh shit...

He got out his Wind Sabers.

Machito: Stand back, fiend! Or I'll take you down!

???: Take me down? I just want a way out of this prison! Not for you to kill me!

Machito: Tell me who you are!

???: I... am... Blargg!

The creature is revealed to be a weird-looking version of one of Mario's enemies, Blargg. He looked more polygonal than realistic. He goes by SM64 Blargg.

Machito: Blargg?

SM64 Blargg: Yeah... I'm ugly...

m96 Clauds: No, you're not. It might just be technical restraints or whatever.

SM64 Blargg: Don't you see! I... was trapped in a prison for most of my life. In my earlier years, I was sometimes let out of my prison of files and 3D models. Just to test me against some red plumber.

SB123 Clauds: You mean Mario?

SM64 Blargg: Now it's all coming back to me... After only a few tests, I was banished into the files. When Super Mario 64 came out and people found me in the files... I immediately started getting taken to this place... where I spent the rest of my life in...

Tb Clauds: Oh god... I feel bad for you...

SM64 Blargg: I'm too old and fat to even be put in a game!

Machito: Yeah, but so does Mario, Luigi, and SMG4 sometimes.

SM64 Blargg: How did Mario boy get in the game and I'm not?

m96 Clauds: Chill out, Blargg.

SM64 Blargg: *sigh* Sorry. I get mad sometimes.

SB123 Clauds: It's okay. You'll be freed soon.

SB123 Clauds started patting SM64 Blargg on the head, but after the first pat, she immediately got burned by the lava all over.

SM64 Blargg: Sorry...!

Machito: You okay, SB123 sweetie-pie?!

SB123 Clauds: Y-yes...

Machito: Here.

He gave SB123 Clauds an ice pack, putting it on her hand.

SB123 Clauds: Th-thanks...

Machito: No problem, SB123 sweetie-pie.

SM64 Blargg: Wait... I'm just realizing something... why are you four here?

Tb Clauds: We're raiding Area 64!

SM64 Blargg: Raiding? You mean... you'll get me out of here?

Machito: Of course we are. In fact, I bet you'll help us out in finding other stuff here.

SM64 Blargg: Of course I will! I know this place pretty well! Thank you guys so much!

m96 Clauds: Don't hug us, please.

SB123 Clauds: Yeah, I learned that the hard way.

SM64 Blargg: Anyways, what are your names?

Machito: I'm Machito, and these are my three girlfriends, all named Clauds.

SM64 Blargg: Luckyyyyyyyyyy...!

Tb Clauds: (laughs) Nice to meet you.

SM64 Blargg: God bless you all! You're saving me from this prison!

Machito: Okay, tone it down a bit. We'll get you out.

SM64 Blargg: Okay.

The lava creature lead the way, but just after, Machito and his three Clauds started to avoid the lava trail.

m96 Clauds: Uh... on second thought... you go behind us.

Machito: Yeah, we don't wanna get burnt.

SM64 Blargg: Sorry.

SB123 Clauds: It's okay, we understand.

The lovers, along with their new burning friend, continued searching for secrets and hidden stuff in Area 64.

Meanwhile, Alien Infinite continues flying around Area 64, looking for intruders.

Alien Infinite: Whoever you all are... I will find you.

The raid continues.

Shorter chapters are gonna be more expected, like Infinity Woomy. Stay tuned for more soon. Chapters will be published every 1-3 days.

Next time... a lost ice artifact.

Anyways, see you all later!