Chapter 1: Area 64 Arrival

Today is the day.

After a long week of training and planning, the Area 64 raid is about to begin.

Everyone got their equipment and weapons, along with their partners and armies, they need for the raid. They were so pumped up.

Once everybody met up at the mansion, they were thinking of how they were getting there.

Meggy: Infinite, can you teleport all of us to Area 64?

Infinite: Sorry... I don't have enough power to teleport over a hundred people.

Mario: Oof.

Meggy: That doesn't mean we can't go. We can make this work.

Meggy suggested everyone to go in their separate vehicles and drive to Area 64 altogether.

Once they started driving, Mario was questioning something while in his double kart with Meggy.

Mario: Wait a minute... where exactly is Area 64?

Smesh announced to everyone while on Cristina's motorcycle.

Smesh: Everyone! I can locate where Area 64 is! Cristina and I will lead the way!

Mario: Okie dokie!

Smesh and Cristina lead the way in finding Area 64, and while it was a pretty long trip, they still managed to make it. They stopped miles away from Area 64 so the guards won't see them.

Mario: We made it. We're here!

Meggy: Attention, everyone! There is one part of the plan that Mario and I forgot to mention until now. I brought the armies here for one reason. To distract the guards.

Mario: Run all the way over there, or as a certain kinda stupid jackal would say, go in loud, and start fighting every guard there. You think you can all manage that?

Jackals, Blood Ravens, and Ultramarines: YEAH!

Infinite: Great plan. Kinda mad that you insulted me, but still, great plan. Jackals!

ReaderFromWR: Blood Ravens! Ultramarines!

Infinite and ReaderFromWR: Move out!

The three armies started rushing their way over to Area 64 while yelling, which started making the guards shoot, but because of their swiftness, the bullets missed even after aiming at them. The guards aren't giving up, though.

Meggy: Great work, everyone!

Mario: Now for when we come in.

Mario and Meggy started getting big drills for everyone instead of shovels.

Meggy: I replaced all of the shovels with drills to make breaking into Area 64 go much faster.

Machito: That's more like it.

Clauds: We'll be digging for weeks if we go with shovels. Thanks, Meggy.

Meggy and Mario handed every group drills.

Meggy: Now... dig!

They all started digging with their drills to where Area 64 is, splitting up into groups to different places. The Area 64 raid has begun.

Luigi and Saiko went up to the place in Area 64 they're going to, as they started holding hands. Luigi was hiding behind her.

Saiko: Luigi?

Luigi: I'm scared of getting caught.

Saiko: Don't worry... all of the guards are currently distracted by the Jackals and the other armies. We're completely safe. Nobody will catch us.

Luigi: O-okie dokie.

Saiko calmed Luigi down by kissing him on the lips.

Luigi: Mmm~

Saiko: (muffled giggle)

They then got a message from Meggy.

Meggy (text): Make sure to destroy any security camera you come across!

Saiko: I got this.

Saiko got out her hammer and bashed the camera near her and Luigi hard. This made Luigi blush and smile.

Saiko: Love this, Luigi?

Luigi: Yes, Saiko.

Saiko: Well... wait until you see this.

She got out her Umbra Watch and put it on, turning into Saikonetta. Luigi's nose started to bleed.

Saikonetta: (giggles and smirks) Love this, Luigi-kun?

Luigi: (sweats nervously) Y-yes...

Saikonetta and Luigi started making out with each other, glad that their newfound love life is going somewhere.

Back with Sarge, he's distracted by the swift-moving jackals, Blood Ravens, and Ultramarines alongside the rest of the guards.

Sarge: Get those raiders out of here, maggots!

Alien Infinite: Sarge! Take a look at this!

He showed Sarge that Meggy and the others have broken in.

Sarge: Damn! Alien Infinite... take care of them!

Alien Infinite: With pleasure, Sarge.

Alien Infinite started running around Area 64, looking for the true raiders. The raid is just getting started.

Sorry for the kinda short chapter, but at least it shows you that the raid had officially begun.

Most of the chapters after this will be focused on a different group finding a secret Nintendo is keeping from everyone and stealing it. I hope you all enjoy this story. Outside of the prologue, this story is officially 48 chapters long.

So, prepare for this for possibly over a month.

Anyways, I'll see you in the next chapter.