Prologue 2/2: Training

Everyone made their way to the training area, which Meggy completely changed into a huge obstacle course.

Meggy: Now, everyone. Here's the obstacle course.

She started showing off and explaining the obstacle course in great detail.

Meggy: This course will test your stealthiness, speed, and fighting. Once all of you get all of this right in under a week, we'll all be ready. Now, let's see who's participating.

She looked through a list of names of people who participated, but sounded confused once she saw names she mostly never heard of.

Meggy: Ruby? Weiss? Blake? Yang?

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang: We're here!

Machito: These four are my friends. They go by Team RWBY.

Meggy: Huh. Interesting. Anyways... Splendid?

Splendid: Here.

Infinite: He's another one of our new friends. He helped me and some of the others a couple of times.

Splendid: And the Meggy in my universe is my girlfriend.

Meggy then had a blank expression on her face.

Meggy (thoughts): Any relationship in the multiverse between me and someone who isn't Mario feels wrong...

Meggy: Okay... next... Hurk?

Hurk: Right here, dude!

Infinite: Hurk, my dude! I'm glad you've joined!

Infinite and Hurk fistbumped, as Smesh looked at them, looking a little jealous and sad. Meggy continued going through the list.

Meggy: Lardbutt?

Lardbutt: Aye! Me and me crew are glad to help ye out!

Toast Fairy: YEAH TOAST!

Meggy: Minion?

Minion: Hi, everybody! Hehehehe!

MXR SMG4: Oh dear god...

Meggy: Futaba?

Futaba: Right here, Meggy!

Joker: And so are the rest of the Phantom Thieves!

Meggy: Nice.

She finished looking through the list a while later.

Meggy: Everyone's here.

Clauds: Wait... where's Alex and Inkura?

JCR: Yeah, where the hell are they?

Meggy: I don't wanna talk about it...

She then got a phone call.

Meggy: Oh, sorry. Let me take this.

She walked behind a rock and started talking on her phone. The call was from Alex.

Meggy: What do you want, Alex?

Alex: Meggy... you're raiding Area 64? That's a very dangerous place!

Meggy: Oh, come on, Alex! I have a lot of people with me! And I mean "a LOT" a lot. We will survive if me and the others train enough.

Alex: I don't think you'll survive. Let me and Inkura join! We'll help you survive!

Meggy: Sorry... I don't wanna insult you, but... I'm not letting traitors of my Inkling form on my team.

Alex: I said I'm sorry!