¤Together¤

Next morning

Amber's pov

I get up from my bed and take relaxing shower. I blowdry my hair and put half up and half down bun. I change this outfit on:

 I change this outfit on:

Then I do my makeup:

A:Morning Kev.

K:Morning. Looking good. You'll turn heads around at the city and the studio.

A:City and studio?

I ask as I sit down and take sip of my latte.

K:I got time for this day.

A:Oh. Now I remember. But. I want fake name.

K:It's fine. 

We eat breakfast and get in to his car. We will go to recording studio. I guess I'm excited. We rush inside as first flashlight flashes. Kev sign us in. We are standing in the elevator and finally it stops and we walk up to recording room. I see piano and then room where's the recording stuff. 

K:This is where we record with Nick and Joe. 

We start to record the cover. It goes well. I have fun and we laugh and joke around while taking small break. Then we plan the video idea. I get this amazing idea. Boy cheating girl and some type of bullying. At the start I'll rip necklace off and last shot will be where the necklace hits the ground and there's name. The name will be Daniel. We finish the planning and leave the studio. We were going to eat when my phone rings. Instagram. Corbyn wants to send me message? I open it.

Corbyn:Hey. Saw you started to follow band's acc. Are you the Amber from LA's high school who saved us?

Me:I'm not sure. You wanna meet in 20 at Cherry's cafe?

Corbyn: Sure. 

Me:Oh and don't tell anyone about this yet.

Corbyn: Okay.

I put my phone down.

A:Can you drop me off to the Cherry's cafe? I have to meet friend.

K:Of course. Call me when you need me to pick you up.

A:I will. Thanks.

I put my wig on:

With that makeup

With that makeup. I will change in the bathroom. I always carry some extra stuff with me. I thank Kev for the ride. I run in to bathroom of the cafe and change this outfit on:

 I run in to bathroom of the cafe and change this outfit on:

I smile at myself and walk out of the bathroom. I walk in to line and order ice latte with small muffin. I sit down and scroll through my Instagram. I get text from Corbyn.

Corbyn:I'm there soon. Which table?

Me:One in the right corner.

I put my phone down and take deep breathe. I'll be fine. Then someone sits in front of me. I look up and see Corbyn.

C:Hey. Amber?

A:Yes. And it is me. I was at the prom and saved everyone.

C:Your hair.. It suits on you. How you feeling?

A:Actually good. I'm just little bit upset with one person. 

C:Why you din't want me to tell boys? They are still worried. Except ...

A:Daniel. I know. I don't like him. He said he had crush on me and then starts to date my bully.

C:She has bullied you?

I nod.

C:Can I at least tell Jonah? 

I think about it.

A:Okay.