~!I Got You!~

Jonah's pov

I look at the closet. I start to tense up.

Jo:Jack. Come.

I point the closet. He stares at it. 

Ja:I got your back.

I open the door and see Zach and Corbyn on the corner tied up.

Jo:What the fuck?! You guys okay?

I run up to them and remove the tapes from their mouths.

C:Behind you.. Jack.

Jack turns around.

Ja:Who are you?

D:Welcome to the prank wars!

Amber's pov

Okay we're not that brutal. Corbyn and Zach was in our plan. They walk in to the closet. Me and Dani wait Corbyn to tell Jack to look behind his back. Just then we jump out.

D:Welcome to the prank wars!

They jump up and scream like girls.

C:We were in the prank. 

They say as they stand up. Then Jonah and Jack laughs.

Jo:That was good. 

Ja:Amber?

Jack runs up to me and gives me big hug. Then Jonah hugs me. Of course I hug back. 

Z:Why are you guys here?

A:We wanted to throw small pool party. You in?

Ja:Duh. 

We pile in to car and I am sitting next to Dani. We will go to the Target. I missed these guys. Once we arrive to the Target I run up to shopping cart. I was about to run around with them when suddenly someone picks me up and put me in to cart. I look up and see Daniel. I smile at him and we start to fill the cart. Even tho I'm still sitting there.

C:Should we do pizza? It will be fun and cheap. 

A:Sure mr bean. 

We laugh and we finally walk in to aisle where's candies and chips. I am like small kid in wonderland. We take some pics and I almost jump out of the carts after that. I get my fav chips two bags of them.

D:Princess calm down. 

Z:Hey! Let us have fun.

We run to look for candies. We get couple big bag of our fav candies. Then I run to get cokes. I was checking what they have when I feel hand on my shoulder. I thought it was Dani. I turn around and see Max. He was one of the biggest bullies in school. He broke my arm when I was 12. I scream.

M:Stop.

A:What do you want from me?

M:I came to say that I'm so...