~!I hate you!~

Amber's pov

I shake my head as no and start to walk away. I wipe my tears away.

Al:Amber wait!

A:No!

I grab my bag and text Kev to get my stuff from the dressing room so we can leave. Someone grabs my wrist. I turn around and see Alex. 

A:What do you want?! Haven't you done enough? Left me in to adoption center and now fucking dating my bullies? That's so fucked up. 

Al:I'm sorry?

A:No you're not. You wouldn't have done that. 

I pull my hand away and start to walk away.

Al:Don't leave!

A:I hate you!

I walk up to Kev's car and get inside starting to wait him. I take my wig away and start to cry. I can't take it anymore. I feel so dead. I am powerless. I don't have no power left. I will tell Daniel and the boys about me being Angel Mathers. I hear the door opening. Kev sets my bag to backseats. 

K:What's wrong darling?

A:It's nothing. Just stupid thing. Not about Daniel.

I guess.

K:Are you sure?

A:I am. I was wondering.. Could we change Angel Mathers to Amber Jonas?

K:Are you sure?

A:I am. 

He nods. I sigh and we get back to the home. I pull my phone out and call to the boys. 

Jo:Hey. How are you?

A:Um. I need to tell you something. Could we meet at Cheery's Cafe?

Jo:Yes. All the boys?

A:Yes. Tomorrow evening 7 pm. Bye.

I close the line and fell asleep quickly. The crying took my powers. 

Next day

I brush my first and after that I put shorts and top on and go to downstairs. I see Kevin with two suitcases. I feel broken.

A:Dad?

K:Amber darling. I have business trip. You will be alone here for 2 weeks. Nick and Joe are joining me. 

A:I'm alone 2 weeks? 

K:Yes. I'm sorry. 

A:It's fine dad I will be okay. 

I give him hug. He leaves. I sit down and eat cereals. I watch movies almost whole day. I change this outfit on:

 I change this outfit on: