~!Falling Down!~

Amber's pov

Doctor. Why he's calling to me.

Dr:Did I wake you up?

A:No.

Dr:I know you are at Hawaii and clock is like 2 am.

It is?! I look at clock and it really is 2 am. I sigh.

A:How can I help you?

Dr:Do you know who Brendon Lake, Alex Johnson and Tom Wilson are?

Boys? What about them?

A:Yes. I am friend of them.

Dr:There's been bad car accident. They got here hour ago. You were only one who answered. You were on their contacts. 

A:They were in what?!

Dr:In bad car accident. I'm sorry to tell this but two of them have fallen in to deep coma. We are not sure if they will wake. Only one who should wake up soon is Alex. Do you wanna see them? 

A:Yes.

I feel tears. 

A:What are the injuries?

Dr:Brendon broke his hand and couple ribs. Tom broke his botch legs and and broke his shoulder. Alex got many scratches and broken arm. There's something else about Alex. He had already cuts on wrists and we diagnosed him having depression. 

I drop my phone down and tears start to fall down. I broke down to tears. It's because of me. I start to sob and hit the floor with my hands. 

A:No!

I hit the floor hard with my left hand and hear crack. I start to scream. I cry and scream. I can feel blood pouring out. 

D:Hey babe are you... Amber!

I think I have panic attack. I can't breathe.

Daniel's pov

I fell asleep after Amber's torture. It felt good but sometimes it did hurt. 

A:No!

That woke me up. Amber isn't here. I put my boxers on and hear screaming and crying. I run stairs down.

D:Hey babe are you... 

I see her on the floor. He hand is bloody and she's kicking the air. It sounds like she can't breathe. She have panic attack. I pull my phone out and deal 911.

911: 911 what's your emergency?

D:My wife needs ambulance. Her hand is bloody and she is having panic attack.

911:What's your address?

D:Hawaii beach house renting house number 99.

911:The ambulance is coming. Do you know what happened?

D:No. I were sleeping and woke up by her screaming.