~!What's Your Problem?!~

Amber's pov

I take deep breathe and walk up to front door. I knock and wait. I hear light running. Then the door flies open. I see Corbyn. He hugs me and of course I hug him back. He lead me inside and close the door. He grab my hand and we walk in to their kitchen. 

C:Jonah and the boys are getting food from Taco Bell and I ordered for you Crunch Wrap Supreme Meal and extra large Dr Pepper because I know you like Dr Pepper. Is it okay?

A:It's more than okay. I love the food.

Then Corbyn's phone starts to ring. He answers to it.

C:Yes Jonah? Okay I'll ask. What meat you want?

A:Medium spiced chicken. Please.

C:Medium spiced chicken. Okay thanks. See you soon.

He put the phone away. We start to talk about random stuff. After 10 mins I hear screaming and loud talking and the door flies open. 

Z:There's new shoes! 

Ja:Zach chill out. 

D:Can we just eat now and stop thinking about shoes.

Jo:Corbyn food is here!

C:I'm in the kitchen with my friend!

Damn I didn't remember their were this loud.

Z:Oh my gosh. 

Ja:Corbyn? Are you cheating...

C:No! We are friends from the High School where we went and were at the Prom. 

Jo:Hey. I'm Jonah.

A:I remember. 

I stand up and turn to face guys. I give them small smile.

Z:You look familiar. Have we talked?

Ja:I was thinking about the same thing. But your hair.. I don't remember seeing it at  school.

D:Yeah. 

Z:Well. I'm Zach. These are Jack and Daniel.

A:I know. Food!

We grab our foods and start to eat. I enjoy my food. I finish and have little bit over half of my coke left. I take long sip.

Ja:Has anyone heard about Amber? 

My eyes widen. I take deep breathe.

A:Oh guys. I didn't tell my name yet. My name's Amber. 

They start to choke little bit their drinks. Zach shot up from his seat and hugs me with Jack following him. But Daniel just stares at me.

A:Sit down and I'll answer to your questions.

They all sit down. I take deep breathe.