I spy a home wrecker

****Maddie's POV****

It's the first day of school, and I swear on this one day if a dozen news people were here they still wouldn't be able to tell we're all highly trained spies. This is because we haven't seen each other in almost two months! Plus, we have to tell each other where we went over the summer. The better stories come from the kids with spy parents that end up helping them fight some evil mastermind off..

But anyways, I always do the same thing on the first day. I wait for Aaorn to get here. I always think, maybe if he sees me for the first time this year, he'll fall for me. My plan sadly never works, but this year it has to! I've changed some since last year. I grew my hair out it was way down my backand likevery blond from being outside all summer. My waist has slimmed down even more than before and my legs were much longer.I even applied some make up to make me crystal blue eyes pop. I sat in my normal clothes waiting for him. I wasn't going to change into my uniform until he saw my nice low cut shirt.

Every time I heard the main door of my school open my head shot up. I said hi to a million of other girls and even watched a few boys check my new looks out. Not that I care. All I care is about Garret.

Finally, the door opened and Garret walked through. I almost gasped when I looked at him. His brown hair was messy and down almost over his eyes. His skin was well tanned and through him semi tight shirt I could see a well defined stomach calling for me to touch. I shook my head. I couldn't think like that. Then I noticed something else. His hand. It was holding another girls hand.

She was beautiful. She had blond hair longer than mine and she was just a tad shorter than me but much skinnier. She wore a tight black jump suite.

When Garret saw me he dropped her hand and full sprinted towards me. He pulled me into a big bear hug, and I swear I felt a couple of my bones crack, but I didn't care. This is where I always wanted to be. As he was hugging me and swinging me around I looked back at the home wrecker. She was shot daggers and me. I looked her in the eyes and smirked as I wrapped my arms around him neck to pull myself closer to his body.

All too soon he let go and said, "Alexis, come here please I want to introduce you to my best friend."

Alexis walked forward and her hips swayed with confidence. There's no way I could beat her. Garret wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer. Now it was her turn to smirk. I backed away a little and Garrett smiled his cute cheeky smile. I looked at him ignoring Alexis and asked how his summer was. He said, "Great! I went to Amsterdam with my parents and Alexis's and that's how I met her. At first we didn't like, but my parents made me be nice cause they knew she was transferring to our school in the fall. The longer the summer went the more I liked her. So a couple weeks ago I asked her out! Maddie this is my girlfriend."

I swear my heart cracked when he said the last word. I felt tears statring to burn in my eyes so I hurried telling him I had to go change and ran up to my suite.