My stomach got me in trouble

I finally stumbled out of my room at 7:35, I had missed breakfast and my first class was supposed to start in five minutes. Plus, it was all the way across campus. I was going to be late, on the first day. Great. My stomach started to grumble as I made my way towards the class. I passed the caferteria I could smell the sweet smell of blueberry muffins, and couldn't help myself. I snuck in the large room. My eyes never left the mission, the giant blueberry muffin that was calling my name. Closer and closer I got until I snatched the muffin. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and my heart dropped. I turned around to see Mr. Perry smirking down at me then said, "Good attepmt really, if I wasn't an ex-spy I wouldn't have noticed you crying. If you weren't breaking school rules by being in here I would have given you extra credit." I sighed, it wasn't Mr. Perry's fault I really was breaking the rules. I held my wrists out for him to pretend to hand-cuff them. He chuckled and walked out telling me to follow him. My mom and dad were gonna be pissed. First day of school and I was already going to headmisteress's office. I was in some deep crap during Thanksgiving break.

I sat waiting for headmisteress to give me a punishment. It was horrible. Like waiting for my own death sentence. I sighed and decided it was better than sitting in a classroom staring at Alexis. As soon as Alexis's name crossed my mind I immediately was filled with emotions. I hated her, and she made me want to cry. I usually was so strong. I never cried. Now, this one girl had brought me to tears in a day. Whatta bitch.

Finally, Headmisteress's door opened and Mr. Perry shoved me in. Our "Principal"'s office was extremely different from most. She had knives all around, and books telling you how to disarm a bomb in ten seconds flat. Pretty hard core? I think so.. Then I noticed someone else was here. Someone I didn't want to see. Alexis. Headmisteress ordered me to sit down, and I obeyed. That was one thing you didn't do here, disobey headmisteress. What happens if you do you may ask? You get sent to the dungen. Literally. I could barely sit next to Alexis without crying. Headmisteress smiled at me, then to Alexis. She then began to talk, "I'm not sure if you two know eachother, but you soon will find yourselves close." She then looked at me and continued,"Alexis will be in all your classes, and you will help her find her way around. If you fail to do so you will be punished. I'm sure you understand the consequences." My mouth dropped. There were other girls that could do this job, but they picked me. I opened my mouth to try to give a reason why I wouldn't be able to do the job she had assigned to me. She immediately stoped me saying, "You have no punishment for sneaking into the cafeteria if you do this. Plus, You and Alexis room together and have all the same classes. It would be stupid for me to assign anyone else." She smiled a kind smile, but I wanted to strangle her. She then stood up, and ordered us out of the room. Could my first day get any worse.