Behind enemy territory

I knew what was coming. I had to go behind the enemy's lines. I was going to have to look through Alexis's suite case. I wasn't really scared. I mean, I had fought off all kinds of men twice my size. I could look through a girl's suite case. The worst I could find was a couple of tampons, Right?

I walked over and locked our big lock. It was only supposed to be used when the school thinks that someone's in our school that shouldn't be. Our school has a lockdown mode that protects our identies and of course our school. I had a reason to lock the door though. There really was an enemy on our school grounds, and her name was Alexis.

I grabbed Alexis's smallest suite case. Isabella ran her home made bomb filter across it to find that nothing was going to blow my hands of if I touched it. You never know how serious a girl can be about her hair care products. Especially when we don't get out very often to buy more. Plus, we're all spies and it's fun to see how smart we all are. In the last two years, at least one girl has burned her eyebrows off trying to steal her roomates hairspray.

I unzipped the whole bag. There was a straightner, curling iron, three extra large cans of hair spray, two bags full of hair care products, and one bag for tooth brush and stuff. I started looking through the tooth brust bag. I saw something shiney and ripped it out screaming "AHAA" like all the detectives do. Then in horror I realized was it was. It was a condom. I threw the thing across the room. Was Garrett having SEX with her?! Oh my gosh. I felt my head get dizzy. I watched Olivia walk over and pick it up. She smirked and put it her pocket. Isabella looked at her in horror. Olivia simply shrugged her shoulders and said, "You know, just incase." I shook my head. Olivia would steal the enemies condom. I quickly shut that bag and never wanted to see it again.

I started into the big suite case. I opened it up to find some skimpy whorish clothes. I sighed, I should've seen this coming. Any guy Garrett's age wouldn't be able to keep his hormones under control seeing this all summer. At least we had fairly decent uniforms to keep all Alexis's goods away from his eyeballs. Well, during school. I Shuttered when I looked through her underware pocket and noticed she only had enough normal underware to last her a week. The rest were thongs. I snorted. We only wore skirts. Everyone was going to see her ass hanging out. Then I thought about it, that's probably what she wanted.

I got to a seperate pocket, and saw a bunch of papers in it. I opened one up to see it was a letter. A letter from Garrett, and opened the rest of them. They were all from Garrett. I tried reading one of them, but couldn't. I stuffed the rest back into the bag. This was a bad decision.