Chapter 5

Jennie's POV

Seulgi Unnie just pulled me out of that sibling argument.

I'm actually very thankful.

"So? Are you and Jisoo a thing?" She asks suddenly.

"W-what? No. I'm only being taken care of." I say.

"I didn't expect your father to actually be a friend of Jisoo and Irene's father." She says.

"Yeah. Me too." I say.

There was a moment of silence...

"Are you enjoying your stay with her?" She asks.

"Depends." I shortly answer.

"Did she do something to you? She can be pretty kinky sometimes." She says.

"Thanks for the warning, Seulgi Unnie." I smile to her.

"No problem. Also don't play with her when she's serious or mad. You do not want to see her mad or irritated." She shivers.

"What does she do?" I say with a scared tone because maybe Jisoo can do things beyond my imagination.

"Just don't do anything stupid. That's all that I can say." She says looking at me straightly.

"O-ok..." I say.

We just chilled there for awhile but was interrupted.

"Walking out on us like that wasn't really a good idea." I heard a voice says.

A voice that is so familiar.

We looked up and saw Jisoo and Irene Unnie crossing their arms and looking at us with unamused faces.

"S-sorry, Bae..." Seulgi Unnie says looking at Irene Unnie.

"Be sorry alright. I don't even want to stay with this hoe for another 30 seconds alone." Irene unnie says looking at Jisoo.

"Looks like we do have things in common." Jisoo says.

Irene Unnie rolls her eyes while me and Seulgi Unnie giggle.

Suddenly 6 men appeared before us.

"Hey there ladies, wanna hang out with us?" One guy says while smiling disgustingly.

"No thanks. We better date no one than you thugs." Jisoo says coldly.

"What did you just fucking say?" The guy points his knife below Jisoo's chin.

Where the fuck did he get that?!

"Take care of this will ya, Little sister?" Irene unnie pats her shoulder while sitting down.

"Where do you think your going?!" Another guy almost grabbed Irene unnie but Jisoo pulls him by the shirt and kicks his back.

He groaned in pain and fell to the ground rubbing his back.

"Don't touch my sister with those nasty hands of yours." Jisoo says glaring at him.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?! Get her!" The man in the ground says.

The other guys surrounds Jisoo.

There are like 5 of them left! How on earth can she stop them?!