Chapter 29

Jennie's POV

The night of the performance has come.

Nervousness and excitement fills the air of the car as we drive our way to the stadium of Korea.

People line up and get tickets to watch the biggest battle of the Entertainment industries.

We've practiced a lot for this night.

And now we'll show the people of Korea how much we've prepared for this time.

We've arrived in front of stadium where reporters hold their mic outs for interviews and cameras flash to take our pictures.

Fans shout our names to gain our attention.

We smiled and continued walking towards our designated room.

We changed to our performance clothes and put our makeup on.

We're the last one to perform.

Like they always say... save the best for last.

Jisoo's pacing the room back and forth trying to memorize everything up.

I touched her shoulder causing her to flinch and look at me with surprise while biting her nails nervously.

"Calm down for once, Chu." I pat her shoulder to make her feel more calm.

"It's just there are a lot of things that might go wrong with the performance. And it's going to be me to cause all of it." She covers her face with her hands and grumbles curses.

I sighed.

I cupped her face and she uncovered her face.

I looked at her straight in her beautiful hazel eyes.

"You won't make a mistake because your the one who actually practiced all month long. It'll pay off. Don't worry okay, Chu." I kissed her.

She responds.

This kiss is the sweetest one of all of our kisses.

We pulled away from each other.

"Thanks Jen." She smiles sweetly.

"I always got your back, Chu." I say while caressing her face.

"Alright! It's time to go backstage people!" Lisa butts in the sweet conversation.

"We'll be there." I inform and she nods.

"Let's do this." Jisoo holds my hand and walks confidently towards the backstage.

...

Jisoo's POV

"Ladies and Gentlemen! This is the moment that you all have been waiting for! The representatives of KJS Entertaining Industry!" The host says through the microphone.

Cheers and chants were heard from the crowd.

We took a deep breath and smiled our best.

The carrier lifted up and as we saw the shining lights, we knew that this was it.

The crowd got wild and we smiled widely as we knew that people were going to listen and look at us.