Chapter 22

Jisoo's POV

"So, what was that surprise you were telling me?" Jennie asks while hugging me.

Our bare bodies sticking really close to each other. We're now laying on the couch. Me on the bottom and Jennie on top of me.

(You guys get what I mean😏)

"Don't tell me that was it. I was already prepared for it." She adds.

I chuckled.

"Of course not." I look at her straightly.

She gave me a confused look.

"Are you ready to go to Paris, baby?" I asked.

Her eyes widened and as anticipated she hugged me tightly like really tight.

"Really?! No way! Don't go kidding around, Chu." She keeps on shaking me.

"Y-you don't w-want?" I took the plane tickets and passports out of my back pocket.

She stopped shaking me and stared at me blankly.

"W-what?" I asked nervously.

"Thank you so much, Chu!!! Is that really what I think it is?!This is a dream come true! Thanks so much!" She showers me with kisses and hugs me tightly again.

"Your welcome, Jendeuk." I kissed her forehead.

"I'm so happy right now." She mumbles.

"Me too." I say.

...

After all that...

"So what was the reason of you asking the maknaes' dreamed places?" Jennie asks while putting her clothes on.

"I gave them some tickets as well. But of course it's their dream place. We'll spend our vacation all to each other." I say while putting my clothes on as well.

"That's good. No distractions." She sighed in relief. "But what about the company? Those people might speak bad things about you again." She pouts.

"Don't worry. I did everything in advance for the company to be stable without me." I explain.

"Wow... such an advanced person." She says.

I shrugged.

"I just want to spend this week with you and you alone." I hug and kiss her.

She smiles brightly.

"When are we going?" She asks.
"Tomorrow." I answer.

"So quickly?!" She exclaims.

"You don't want?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No, it's not that. It's just you never get to rest because of me." She fiddles with her fingers while looking down.

"I'm fine with it. I don't need to rest because your the one who gives me the strength to do my job." I say.