one.

part 1.

0:13 am

Never thought I'd be the dummy that doesnt bring a coat to the motive. But I'm standing here, half naked with only the hair round my shoulders to keep my temperature from hitting subzero.

Abigail and I agreed it was my turn to get completely frassed. But I could barely get through the Wrays that I bought for us to share without Abigail snatching it over and pouring it down her throat. Then she'd let random niggas chug my shit too. Neither of us were close to drunk come the end of Drizz' blockparty anyway. Because she dropped the bottle and broke it.

Frankly, my best friend was the worst person to go out with.

So now we're both standing like sober idiots on the side of the road. Abigail's nails are blasting bullets through her screen at 100 words per second texting Ramone I think. And I'm basically on my knees for this Uber app to hurry up and track a driver. All I want is to go home and scream in to my pillow.

"Ramone wants to see me." Abigail announced in to the air.

I look up from my phone. "As in now?"
She nods at me slowly although it were common sense.

"Well then tell the driver to stop for you."

"Delilah I ain't going alone." She does that thing where she eyes me like I've lost my mind.

"Are you joking? It's fucking late Abigail."

"We'll be out by 2, I swear." She brings out a tube of gloss. "Can you pay for it though? I'll move you the money tommorow."

I let out a deep sigh and kiss my teeth. There was no such thing as going straight home with Abigail. There was always something she wanted to roll through. She dragged me everywhere.

"What's his address?" I murmured miserably, handing her my phone to type it in. She takes it.

I'm standing like a top dickhead now, arms tightly folded into my self watching my Jordan's scrape the pavement. And in that moment I swear that this blockparty will be my last as much as I know damn well it won't. I'm too busy throwing my little strop to even notice the blacked out Mercedes sports pull up beside us, with bass speakers that shook the concrete.

All I hear is "Yo!" Causing me to look to my left and immediately I freeze.

None other than Drizz himself pops his head out the car window and motions for us to come closer. Abigail knew Drizz and I didn't. So I know it's mainly her he's motioning for so I let her go first. All of a sudden she becomes Rihanna, passing me my phone and strutting to car.

I mumble a quick 'fucksake' under my breath before taking some steps, then I stop to stand behind her on the pavement curb. She lowers herself to eye him with such vim I wish I had for myself.

"You alright?" Drizz asked us, he takes the spliff from his teeth and passes it to somebody in the passenger. Whoever it was. He was staring like he seen me before.

"Yeah." Is all I hear Abigail say before I zone out to look away and around me, moving a little to give way for the stumbling drunk girl I was supposed to have been. I watch through the side of my eye as her two friends shamelessly drag her past, no mind to us no mind to Drizz, as one girl mumbles to the other about tying her hair up in case she vomits again.

I've just booked the Uber when Abigail and turns round to me and goes "cancel it Drizz said he'll drive us." I don't even have the time to actually deep my tenner down the drain because she's already skipping to open the car door.

So this is how me and Abigail have ended up sardined like prostitutes in this small blacked out Mercedes, being chauffeured around Dalston at midnight by drug dealers.

"Alright princess?" The guy in passenger asks me.

"Yeah." I say.

"Don't look so scared." He says before he looks to Drizz while passing him the spliff. They both laugh. "You scared?"

"No." Yes.

"Good'." He's looking at me through the rear view, eyes rolling over every bare bit of me. Some more snickering and glinting gold teeth.

This goes on for 10 minutes till Drizz pulls up to Lincoln Estate, which is pitch black, but I can practically hear Ramone's speakers through the fucking chimneys.

I'd never been so happy to jump out a car in to the biting cold again. I watch as Abigail creeps both arms round Drizzes neck, basically pulls him in to her tits with  the most sensuous 'thank you Drizz.' and steps out. I could cringe in to a puddle right here and right now. But thank God we're about to walk off.

I'm just about to ten toes up to Ramone's door but a massive hand sticks out the car window to slip round my wrist. I turn round to face Mr Nameless Passenger whose face I can only tie to Skengdo. Only bigger. And blacker. Then he tugs me down a little bit. So now I'm just awkwardly bent over.

"Why you so shy? Your boyfriend in there?" He grins, eyes cutting to the Ramone's front door.

"Yeah." I chuckle, wishing to God for him to let go. But he only pulls me closer. I think I'll choke on ganja breath if I'm kept there any longer.

"Mi cyan' be yuh friend?" He looks me all the way up and down. "Hmm?" He finally lets go and looks in my eyes again. There was something in his own that screamed lunatic.

"I'll see you again." His voice had such gentleman undertone that in no way shape or form matched to his appearance. He flashes me another lustrous carat grin, rolls the window up and just like that they rocket zoom down the street.

And I just can't help but watch.

_

𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝 😔