Chapter 24 Cuddling with my Crush

"So Goku, are you gonna go back to your house to get some rest and eat some dinner." I asked as I stood by the door of Bulma's house.
"Well, I might as well spend the night here at Bulma's since the trip is tomorrow." Goku explained as he yawned. He looks so cute when he yawns.
"Oh okay then, I'll make sure to tell Bulma so she can get a spare room for you." I answered trying to be helpful.
"Thanks Erisu." He thanked as he walked in with me to were Bulma was.
"Looks like Bulma's here." I replied signalling Goku to come by me.
"Oh hey Bulma." Goku exclaimed as he walked into Bulma's lab.
"Oh hey you two what's up." She greeted nicely.
"Oh, I was wondering if you could grab a spare room for Goku. He said he wants to stay here for tonight since the trip is tomorrow." I explained with a yawn.
"Um, I'll go check, by the way Erisu I took care of your family and friends already so I might not have any left." Bulma reasoned as she walked down the hall to check if they're were any rooms left. When she came back she had an awkward smile.
"Sorry Goku, doesn't seem like I have any rooms left." Bulma reasoned.
"Oh no, that's okay Bulma you've done enough. I mean you've let my family and friends sleep over. I'll sleep on the couch tonight. Goku can sleep in my room." I proposed considerate of all that Bulmas done for me.
"Oh well that's just wrong Erisu, Goku should be able to sleep in your room along with you right." Bulma explained getting two red faces.
"W-what do you mean by that Bulma?" I asked nervously.
"Yea no kidding." Goku panicked.
"Well, I of course mean just for tonight, after all that bed you have is a king size, isn't it." Bulma reasoned once again.
"Well, I guess it's the least I can do." I replied agreeing with her statement.
"Alright then I'll see you two tomorrow morning." Bulma said wishing us a goodnight.
"Alright you get some sleep too Bulma." I wished back.
"Same here Bulma, goodnight." Goku also replied back as he yawned. We walked down the hallway silently till we finally both got to my room.
"Alright, stay out here for a minute. I gotta change."
"Oh okay, that's fine. You can trust me." Goku replied happily.
"Thanks I appreciate it." I replied nicely with a gentle smile as I opened the door and entered the room. I hadn't noticed, but I forgot to lock my door and Goku being not so good with numbers did not add up to a pleasant situation.
Goku's POV
'So she told me a minute, how many seconds is that?' I questioned myself well waiting outside the door.
'Wait maybe she meant till she unlocks the door, yeah.' I thought to myself happily. With confidence behind my answer I went and put my hand on the door handle to check whether it was open or not. I twisted it to find it was open. I softly turned the handle and opened the door.
"Hey Er-" My sentence was cut off by what I saw in front of me. Erisu was still changing and she was in a white sports bra along with white panties. I examined her body for a good five seconds. When I noticed how pretty she really was I blushed like crazy.
"G-Goku why are you here." She stuttered from nervousness. I noticed her face go tomato red. Then I felt my heart beat sky rocket.
Erisu POV
"U-um I figured since the d-door was o-opened you w-were f-finished changing." He explained through several stutters.
"W-what, it was open." I questioned nervously.
"Y-yea I'm not lying so don't kill me." He pleaded, but I still gave him a quick punch on the head which left him with a red bump. He then immediately fell to the floor and started crying. I then put my red tank top shirt on quickly and put some yellow short shorts on.
"Next time don't just assume I'm done changing." I ordered with a pouty face. He just sat there on the floor pouting.
"But I swear it was an accident."
"Well goodnight." I replied as I got under the bedsheets with my orca stuffed animal. That's when I felt it. Goku's arms slipped under me slowly.
"G-Goku, what are y-" I was cut off by a childish whine.
"But I want to cuddle Erisu." As he complained I felt his legs wrapped around mine and his left hand wrapped around my waist as he tucked his head in the crook of my neck. As I felt his hand creep up my waist I couldn't help but feel butterflies grow in my stomach. That wasn't even the worst part, I could feel every breath of his on my neck and felt his body warmth radiate into me. It was like all those dreams I used to have, but the real thing was really nerve wrecking. Pretty soon I felt the arms of sleep grasp me as I felt my eyes turn droopy.