Chapter 96 A Baseball Challenge?!

"You bet I am Erisu. Nothing better than a scrumptious meal to drag him out of a nap." Bulma said deviously.
"True enough, oh speak of the devil." I heard Goku jump in from behind me.
"Oh hey Goku, you scared me for a second there."
"Oh, sorry about that." Goku apologized awkwardly before Beerus the squeeny eyed kitty showed up. We watched as Beerus appeared before us and started sniffing around for the tiny chocolate-like ball. We watched as he ate it and squealed in excitement.
"Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!"
"Was that little thing just to summon him." The ghost dude asked.
"You dare question my status?" Beerus said angrily.
"Well of course, who do you think you are." The ghost said back sassily. In that instant, we watched as Lord Beerus made ghost man disappear.
"What, no. But how. I'm a ghost, you shouldn't be able to destroy me!" The ghost man complained.
"Animal, human, ghost. It doesn't matter what you are, Beerus can still destroy you." Whis commented with a bit of a laugh,
"What, no!" The ghost panicked as we watched him disintegrate into thin air.
"So what did you guys call me here for this time?" Beerus asked annoyed by our interruption of his nap. Bulma was about to answer, but Arale beat her to it.
"Kitty cat." Arale said in sight of Lord Beerus. We all mentally screamed at that one comment.
"Okay, you don't have to kill her. Just knock her out or something." Bulma said awkwardly.
"No one, and I mean no one should ever dare call a destroyer a ki.. Whis?" Beerus was cut off and started to lean down in pain, was it the food.
"Whis, take me back...NOW!" Beerus ordered, causing Whis to instantly travel back to Beerus's planet.
"Was it possible that the stomach of a destroyer wasn't even enough to stomach all the foods in the world." Bulma questioned as I started laughing.
"Maybe, all I know is that that was hilarious." I commented.
"Maybe it was because someone forgot to clean it out after it made a poop." Trunks commented.
"Oh that is nasty." Goku added awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head.
Once we got Arale and the others in control....
"Man you sure were strong Arale. How about we fight again sometime?" Goku suggested excitedly.
"Yea, and this time don't make me wait another 20 years." Arale agreed as they drove off into the distance.
"Bye guys have a great day!" I shouted out as I waved bye to them happily.
"Hey aren't we forgetting about something?" Trunks questioned causing us to all look at each other in blank realization.
"WE FORGOT ABOUT VEGETA!!!" We all shouted in remembrance.
Somewhere in the middle of nowhere....
"Seriously, I'm never fighting an 80s gag manga character again." Vegeta said angrily to himself, still hanging off a cliff in the middle of nowhere.
Time skip to the next day/episode.....
It was once again another awesome day. I was bored of staying inside, so I decided to go out and do some training. I asked Bulma if I could do some simple training exercises in the back of her porch and she said yes.
"Ah, it's such a nice day today. I could train outside all day." I said as I stretched on the soft grass. I was about to put my headphones in when I felt something pull on my pants. I looked down to see it was little Goten.
"Hey bud, what's up?" I asked curiously.
"Well I was wondering, since trunks has to clean his room and all, can I train with you?" He asked me nicely with a cute face.
"Well alright. I don't know how I could ever say no to that cute face." I answered happily as I picked him up and put him on my shoulder.
"Alright so what do we do first?" Goten asked with a smile.
"Hmm, how about we do some cardio." I suggested.
"Yea that sounds like fun." Goten said happily as he put his hands up.
"Alright then to start off let's do some dancing. To make it funner, I'll put fun pop music on." I suggested.
"Wait, but don't we need speakers for that." Goten pointed out.
"You're right, wait right here. I'll be back with some speakers. Actually, do you want to come with me to get them? On the way there we could stop by the kitchen for some koolaid." I said as I halted and turned around to see what Goten's answer would be.
"Yea, I'd like to come with, for some Koo-laid." Goten answered happily as he ran over to me. I gladly picked him up onto my shoulders as I ran past the kitchen to my room. I quickly picked up the speakers from my room and ran back past the kitchen.
"Hey wait Elise, we need to get Koolaid." Goten said, causing me to halt and quickly turn back towards the kitchen.
"Oh yea, thanks for the reminder." I quickly ran to the kitchen and pulled out the pitcher full of Koo-laid from the fridge. I quickly poured it into the two glasses I had set on the counter.
"Alright here you go little man. One cup of red strawberry kool aid just as you ordered." I said with a smile as I handed him his cup. I quickly grabbed mine and ran back outside with the speakers. I put my Koo-laid down and set up the speakers.
"Is this song alright for you Goten?" I asked considerately as I played my dance pop playlist.
"Are you kidding, it sounds awesome. I could dance to this all day." Goten commented happily as he did a few funny dance moves.
"Alright then let's groove. All though I must warn you. I'm a bit of a terrible dancer." I warned modestly.
"What no you're not. Back during Bulma's Thanksgiving party, you danced so awesomely. Better than everyone else." Goten commented flattering me.
"Really thanks, you're not too bad yourself." I said happily as I started dancing along with Goten. We were dancing and laughing when all of a sudden, Goten stopped. I didn't notice because of how loud the music was. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Huh, what's up." I asked as I turned around to see Goku. When I turned around, I saw Goku's face turn a bit red. He was wearing a red and white baseball suite and it looked super cute on him.
"Oh well, Champa and Beerus are holding a baseball competition and we were wondering if you wanted to be on our team to make it even." Goku explained as he rubbed the back of his head nervously.