Chapter 54 Victory Party! Yay! The Truth of Monaka!

Time skip by none other than Hit to after breakfast....
Erisu POV
I ran outside to see a flying truck coming toward Bulma's house.
"Yay, the sweets I ordered are here."Jaco exclaimed excitedly as Monaka came out of the truck.
'Wait Monaka.' I thought shocked by his appearance.
"Wait, Monaka. Why are you working?" Bulma asked suspiciously.
"I deliver cosmic supplies throughout the galaxy." He explained. Than I remembered, Goku was right behind me.
'Oh shoot, I know I'll distract him till Beerus and Whis get here.' I thought as I turned around to find Goku standing in the doorway. I looked for any excuse and I found one.
"Goku, you're quite dirty. Why don't you go take a quick shower before the party." I said in a bit of a panic.
"Why Erisu, I think I'm just fine." Goku said.
"Please." I said nicely.
"Fine then, I'll go take one, but make sure the food isn't gone when I come back." Goku said as he patted me on the head and ran to the bathroom.
"Don't worry, I will." I replied happily with a smile as I turned back to the situation at hand. When I turned around, it had just gotten worse, Monaka was crying and the two boys were standing in front of him. I then saw as Beerus and Whis appeared right in front of the scene. I watched as they both
panicked.
"This is bad." Whis commented as Beerus just stayed shooketh to the core.
"Alright people, I just bought us some precious time. Goku is busy taking a shower." I said as I jumped in the situation.
"Wow, well done saiyan, but he cannot know the truth." Beerus said panicking.
"Oh so let me get this straight, Monaka is actually a weakling and you lied about it." Bulma explained getting an angry Beerus.
"Show him more respect Bulma. Plus he did it so Kakarot wouldn't lose his motivation to train." Vegeta explained as he jumped by Bulma.
"Aren't you clever saiyan." Beerus commented as Goku suddenly showed up out of nowhere.
"I'm done, oh hey cool Monaka's here." Goku said excitedly as he walked over to Monaka.
"Hold up Goku, you still need to go clean the dirt off your shirt." I said getting what I knew as a rageful Chi-Chi.
"Huh, okay Erisu. I'll be back." He replied as he skipped back into Bulma's house happily.
"Hey I didn't know if you realized, but that's my line!" Chi-Chi said angrily.
"Oh really well I can say it too, so back off!" I said angrily as I marched up to her giving her a glare as she did the same. I was so angry at her, for goodness sake she has been cheating on Goku. I swear if I could right now, I'd brawl with her in a fist fight.
"That's enough you two!" Beerus said annoyed.
"Hmm, fine." I said annoyed by her evil smirk that she gave me. It really made my blood boil at how terrible she really was.
"Alright so how are we gonna solve this?" I said a bit calmer as I turned toward Lord Beerus.
"Oh I got a good idea." Trunks brought up as he went up to Beerus's ear and whispered something.
"What I'm not doing that." He said angrily.
"Well it is your fault, so do it." Trunks ordered as Beerus looked at him angrily.
"I must agree, just do it." I added with a yell of satisfaction. Taking some of my anger out on Beerus.
"Fine." He said in defeat, but then Goku came back all cleaned up. Not a speck to be found.
"There, I'm all cleaned up." Goku said happily with that goofy grin of his.
"Oh shoot, um go do a trillion push-ups." Beerus ordered.
"What."Goku said a bit sadly.
"Or you can't fight Monaka." Beerus added getting an instant reply of action. We watched as Goku started doing push-ups at the speed of light.
"He's really doing a trillion sit-ups." Beerus commented.
"Hurry and put it on." Trunks exclaimed.
"This is just wrong." Beerus added.
"I'm done." Goku exclaimed happily.
"What it would have to take you at least a million years to do a trillion sit-ups. You didn't count right." Beerus exclaimed.
"Yea, see, 1 trillion, 2 trillion, 3 trillion." Goku said as he held up his fingers.
"Oh come on." Beerus added.
"Well, he can't even count to ten without help, so non the less can he count to a trillion." I explained like I knew him from the back of my hand, which really pissed Chi-Chi off. I just ignored it and looked back at the situation at hand. I don't have time to deal with that stupid two-face. We watched as Goku dragged Monaka to an open field.
"This is bad." I commented.
"My Lord just go do it." Whis added.
"Fine, I'll do it." He said as he quickly put the costume on and appeared in front of Goku right after Krillin's solar flair.
"Wow, so that was just you transforming, hey Monaka." Goku commented happily.
"Hey, you boys can go take your fight over there. This is a classy victory party." Bulma ordered.
"Okay, Bulma." Goku said as he flew over toward another part of the sky above the forest. I watched as Bulma whispered something to Beerus and it must've been something funny because it got Vegeta all riled up. Me and the crowd watched as they fought, but then we watched as Beerus's tail came out from the costume.
"Um, Vegeta, Piccolo, don't you think we should help." I said pointing to the situation.
"Oh yea, hurry Erisu come on." Vegeta said to me as we flew toward Beerus, along with Piccolo. We all covered Beerus up.
"The costume." Piccolo said causing Beerus to start panicking.
"Oh no, it seems he has the power to control other people." Piccolo said plainly.
"Your a bad actor you know that." Vegeta added.
"Oh yea what about you." He said.
"Oh no, move Kakarot he's making me throw Erisu now." Vegeta said as he picked me up and threw me on top of Goku.
"Ahh oh no." I said pretending as I fell into Goku's arms.
"Erisu?" He questioned. I just moved my shoulders up in a ehh type of pose as I made an awkward smile. Then I saw as Beerus started swinging punches at us, Goku was still of course fighting, but while holding me.