Chapter 6

[The Carillon]

7:21 p.m
Busan

Seul - 🐻

"Yeah, right there! Ouch! Careful, Soo! That part really hu- Jesus Christ Kim!"

"I'm sorry!"

Seulgi groaned out loud and buried her face once more in her pillow. It was finally evening and Seulgi desperately needed to go somewhere but her current condition prevented her to do so.

Well, to be frank, Jennie prevented her to do so.

"You know what? I hate this. I explained and still got a slap all over my body. Everything fucking aches and she's there fixing stupid papers. I mean, sure, she should because that's business. But why do I get to suffer?!"

With one thought of the name Jennie, the images of her assaults earlier flashed once again in her mind. The painful memory involuntarily brings her discomfort that she couldn't even maintain her position right now.

Amidst the feeling of wanting to kick a trash can and dump their garbages in their neighbor's garage (they're unfortunately now included in her annoyance), Seulgi stayed silent as she sat down on her bed.

"Hell, she just abused me."

"She's the leader." Jisoo nonchalantly replied. She didn't need to say much. Even Seulgi knows about it so there's nothing more to say.

"I know," see? She's aware. "That's why I couldn't do much about it. It's my fault anyway."

Despite the annoyance and regret that tainted Seulgi's persona, Jisoo still had the courage to laugh at her. The bastard didn't care enough to glare at the girl anymore and just faced the other side to give Jisoo more space behind her.

"You know what, never mind that. I wanna know why they were chasing you. Did you get scared in the ring and run for your life? Did you lose? What is it?"

"Kim you know that never in my life will I lose I fight."

"Then, what's the reason?"

It was pretty clear that the whole chasing thing was Chanyeol's doing. Everyone in the house knew that he initiated the fight but none of them are aware of who started the argument.

Because knowing Seulgi, she can either start the argument or lighten it up more. They didn't really have to care much because Chanyeol and Seulgi always fights. But it was only Jennie who feels anxious about this sudden setup.

Chanyeol was there from the very start.

And he can be there to end everything.

So, what the hell did Seulgi do to make him send his armed men to murder her?

Murder Kang Seulgi?

Seulgi closed her eyes as Jisoo's thumb pressed on her shoulders harder.

"I told him to let go of me."

"What?! You broke up with him? All this time, Chanyeol was your boyfriend and you never told anyone-"

"For fuck's sake, Soo! You really like to ruin serious conversations, huh?!"

"I was simply asking." Jisoo shrugged and continued to massage the other girl as she waited for her to continue. However, Seulgi's next words made her press a little too hard on the girl's back that she received a hard pillow slap right across her face.

"I quit fighting," Seulgi said with furrowed brows and a calm voice. But behind her expressions, it was obvious that she felt extremely... bothered and nervous.