Jupiter

THE BOOK WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED, DO NOT ASK FOR UPDATES. THANK YOU.
24/9/2021

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was another colorless, dull morning.
Zak never liked waking up, the alarm ringing in his ears, and sunlight in his sensitive eyes.
He took his cellphone and turned off the annoying alarm, groaning.
"Another day, another penny." he mumbled to himself as he forced himself to stand up and walk to the bathroom.
On the way there, he saw both of his parents passed out on the small and dirty couch that was in the living room.
Their house was always a mess. They never had enough money for food, but cleaning utensils were completely forgotten in the Carder family.

He signed and entered the small bathroom, and turned the sink on.
he splashed some water on his face.
Then, he looked at the (also) dirty mirror and hated what he saw.
People always said he had this special beauty on him. The dark mocha eyes, black-night hair and milk chocolate skin always catched people's eyes.
He never believed them.
'fucking hell, I look so bad.' he thought to himself as he brushed his hair with his fingers and got out the suffocating room. 
He passed by his parents once again, not even looking at them, and got inside his messy room.
He took out a white t-shirt, a light-blue hoodie and a pair of jeans, slipped off his pajama pants and shirt as he puts on the clothes he chose.
Before he puts on the hoodie, he looks at the cuts on his wrists.
His thoughts start running, voices start screaming.
no one will miss you.
you are worthless.
disappointment to the family.
kill yourself.
He couldn't ignore it, it was louder then his father's yelling when Zak comes home late from school, and he couldn't care less.
He puts on the hoodie, swings his backpack on his shoulder and grab his phone.

He quietly walks out of the house, closing the metal door and walking to school.
His mind was yelling at him to stop.
He never wanted to be alive, then why not die?
His head kept down, eyes locked on the walkway, he blindly takes out his headphones and plugs them into his phone.
He clicked on some buttons, and a song came on.
Jupiter, it was called.
He felt the emotion on the singer's voice, how raw and unedited it was.
It blasted through his ears, and he arrived to school.
He planned it to be his last day today, but he couldn't help but wonder
if today will be different.

And it was.

xxx

He sat in his seat, scribbling some words onto his notebook, as the classroom door opened and the principle and some kid walked in.
He didn't recognize him, and had no interest in this guy, so with headphones still in his ears, he looked back on his notebook.
"Zakery Carter, headphones out, I want to introduce someone new to this class and you are no different." he heard the principle yelling through his headphones, so he sighed loudly and pulled them out of his ears.

"Class of 2020, meet Darryl."

-

note: ZAK AND DARRYL ARE SENIORS!
well, new book.
:)
enjoy while i can still write things i guess
remember;
this is still the start.
-liam