Kairos

The moment Zak woke up, a massive headache attacked him.
He groaned in pain, trying to move his hands to cover the strong lights from his eyes, and apparently he was tied down.
He was more than confused when he looked to his bedside, and saw one person he never thought he would see.
Darryl.

He jumped up, but falled back down, because you know, he's pretty much tied to his bed.
"What the hell? what is he doing here...?" Zak mumbled as he tried to wake up the sleeping guy.
He heard some movements and muffled mumbling as the guy raised his head and revealed red eyes and tear stains.
"You're alive...?" he whispered.
"Apperantly, yes." the other rolled his eyes as he looked at his own bandaged wrists.
Darryl looked at Zak, all he saw was emptiness and darkness in the other's eyes.
"What are you doing here?" Zak stared at the bandages, some spots were bloody and some weren't.
"I- I think I saved you? from dying?" Darryl answered, unsure of what he is saying.
"So you were the one to bring me here." his voice was cold. He looked at the blond next to him, his glace was replaced with anger, hate.

"Get out." Zak whispered, looking straight into Darryl's eyes.
"Alright..." Darryl stood up, walking towards the door.
He walked out, closing the door behind him, and left Zak alone.
'Alone, is not what I want.'

-

at least a short update?
i started this chapter on september 20th, i couldnt really finish it bc of mental issues and i didnt had inspo to finish.
this book isnt going the way i wanted, i planned it to be like a high school love story where darryl saves zak from death after becoming good friends and zak falls in love and crap but no
i dont know, i might delete this book
well, enjoy this for now?

-liam