[confusion pt1]

[In the weekend ]

Hoseok was waiting for taehyung at the station,
Taehyung shown up :" Yo! " with minsuh.
Hoseok talking in pout :" I thought this is our date why is he here? "
Taehyung :" it is your ass. "
Minsuh smirking :" ohaha taehyung can't hangout with me. "

After they arrived to the cinema ,
Minsuh :" oh my goodness!!!  The last movie of the 7 heros we are so lucky to be able to watch it. "
Hoseok :" go before me , I will buy some snacks ."
Minsuh :" you are the best, let's go taehyungie. "
Taehyung *sigh* :" don't call me that! "

Taehyung and minsuh entered the hall and sat in the middle seats.
After some time ,
the film already  begin ,
Minsuh :" hoseok is taking lot of time ."
Taehyung :"I'm going to see what is delaying him. "

Taehyung walked out he found hoseok struggling to open the door with all that snacks,
When hoseok saw taehyung he smiled gently  ..taehyung Was very suprised he blushed shyly while holding the door for him.

Taehyung *thoughts * :" what the heck I'm shy about?? "

[After the movie ]

Hoseok :" the movie was a master piece!! "
Minsuh :" damn I can't wait to spoil the others ."
Taehyung was spacing out and he didn't notice the traffic lights and it was dangerous .
A car that was passing so fast ,taehyung did not notice suddenly hoseok grabbed him with all his strength from his waist toward him.
They were too close. At that moment taehyung got panicked , his face was overflowing with embarrassment..

Taehyung didn't know what he was doing so he pushed hoseok with a punch on his face.

Hoseok stepped away while holding his face.
Minsuh shout-out :" WTF??  HE JUST SAVED YOU!!! "
hoseok :" its alright I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable I was just trying to help. "
Minsuh :" HOSEOK your lips are bleeding!!!!!  Taehyung FUCK YOU! "

taehyung *thoughts * :" what just has happened??  Why did I hit him??  Why I can't apologize ?? Why I'm speechless? Why I'm being like this???  Why my heart is hurting me right now?? "

[ at a near park minsuh went to buy Adhesive bandage while hoseok and taehyung were sitting in the bench ]

Taehyung couldn't look at hoseok :" i-im sorry.. I don't know why I did that. "
Hoseok :" you don't have to. "
Taehyung :" but I was very rude. "
Hoseok smirked :" you did it because I'm gay that's why you acted that way to protect yourself, I understand. "

Taehyung eyes widened :" NO IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!! "
hoseok :" it's okay if I wasn't gay things wouldn't go this far..but just to let you know don't worry I won't fall for you or do something make you uncomfortable in any way because you are my dear friend I'm not and I will never be interested in you in that way so don't worry. "

Taehyung *thoughts * :" Why do I feel so bad inside ?  What is this pain?  I hurt him and as results I hurt myself too.. I'm really ..the worst ever .."

Minsuh came back :" here you go.. And done!! " he put on him the  Adhesive bandage.
Hoseok :" thank you minsuh! "
Minsuh looked at taehyung :" did you apologize? "
Hoseok :" yeah he did!  We were going to the cafe right? "
Taehyung :"yea.. "

[At the cafe ]
Taehyung *thoughts* :" why he is acting like nothing happened.. He isn't even mad or upset or let say he can pretend he isn't.. What should I do?  Fuck think! "

Minsuh :" oh that guy look like a girl!! I would like to date him of I was into guys. "
Hoseok :" the waiter? "
Minsuh :" oh he is coming this way !!!"

The waiter :" do you need anything else? "
He gaze on hoseok for bit.
Minsuh :" you like him? " pointing on hoseok.
The waiter :" can you give me your number? "
Minsuh :" WOOAAAH YES HE WILL. "
Hoseok :" what the heck?
Taehyung :" don't be ridiculous it was a joke. "
The waiter :" come on I don't have time I don't bite. "
Hoseok :" o-okay.." he handed him his phone.
Minsuh:" so you are into guys *asking the waiter *? "
The waiter :" I'm into anyone who is charming." he winked at hoseok and left to continue his work.