[Chance ]

At The same day, Hoseok was on his room with Nana.
Nana :" what happened? "
Hoseok :" taehyung.. Confessed.. "
Nana *suprised * :" W-WHAT? "

hoseok seemed very depressed :" I won't come to school tomorrow.. I can't. "
Nana :" you did reject him? "
Hoseok :" yeah.. "
Nana :" that's kinda fucked up but don't you have feelings for him as well? "
Hoseok :" I do but not that way.. He is curious boy... He will leave me soon as he notice that he is still into girls.. I know. "

Nana *sighed* :" and what if he was so damn serious ? "
Hoseok :" aren't you here to comfort me? "
Nana :" yes but I'm telling you that you are not the only one who is hurt.. You did hurt him, he looked sad as well so... Please stop running away and come to school tomorrow! "
Hoseok :" okay.. "

[The next morning ]

Taehyung was walking with minsuh, they saw hoseok and others ,minsuh went to them then he noticed that taehyung didn't follow him, then hoseok went along with Nana too in another way.

Minsuh to yoonli :" what's wrong? "
Chul :" they fought! "
Minsuh :" hoseok and taehyung??  Why? "
Yoonli :" Nana told us that they don't want to be friends again.. "
Minsuh :" WTF! "
Chul :" does that mean we will be just classmates again.. "

Minsuh :" I can't leave taehyung .. "
Yoonli :" hey fuck it they fought so what our deal??  Let's stop hanging with them until they realize that they lost us. "
Minsuh :" then they will make up for sure!!! "

Hoseok and taehyung did completely ignored each other all day, as if they weren't friends before  .

Nana went to taehyung he was in the library 
Nana :" can we talk? "
Taehyung glare at her :" about what? "
Nana :" hoseok.. "
Taehyung :" so he told you? "

Nana :" yeah.. And actually I was happy that someone like you confessed to him.. I don't want to this endup like that! "

Taehyung :" I can't be friends with someone who did reject me and someone didn't believe my feelings.. "

Nana :" I know it hard but isn't worth it to not giving up on him.. I feel he is attracted to you but he is hiding it  so make him feel your love.. I know I'm asking for a lot but I would rather see him falling for you and not anyone else.. "

Taehyung :" but he said that I'm just curious he concluded everything by himself.. "

Nana :" he is afraid you will leave him for a girl this what happened in the middle school ,he was confessed by someone and he just made fun of him and left him for a girl..if you  TRULY like Hoseok then please I'm. Begging you don't give up on him. "

Taehyung expression changed :" I won't. "
Nana smiled :" alright I'm leaving. "
Taehyung :" wait!!  Thank you Nana. "
Nana :" you are welcome. "

Taehyung saw hoseok post on instagram.