[the new guy ]

Few days has passed and the first day of the competition came.

Hoseok and taehyung were in the changing room while the others and his parents already took their seats.

Taehyung :" are you stressed? "
Hoseok :" yeah.. "
Taehyung :" I will be right there watching you so please calm down and do your best. "
Hoseok nodded.

Taehyung :"let's go now."
Hoseok :" I will do my best. "

After some minutes the match started, hoseok was doing all his best but still  he seemed weak.

Taehyung *thoughts * :" he is sweating a lot, he could hardly breath... Was I wrong to force him to play, what's happening to him?? He lost weight recently.. Hoseok were you even eating properly??  Should I tell the coach to stop him?? "

Hoseok looked at taehyung for seconds and he saw his worried, anxious reaction.
Hoseok *thoughts * :" even though my body isn't moving quickly but I can't lose I want to win for him, for them I can hear their cheering.. "

[after the match ended ]
Hoseok could win but he forced himself,
His body couldn't handle the pain and he lost his balance and nearly fall but taehyung managed to hold him. He gently put him in the ground  :" are you okay? "

Taehyung :" I'm sorry I touched you without your permission! "
Hoseok :" carry me, don't let anyone touch me please. " while squeezing taehyung's hand .

He carried him to the nurse's office ,she gave him some vitamins and asked him to eat properly from now on if he want to continue the competition.
After she left.

Taehyung :" I will ask you before everyone will come to check on you. "
Hoseok :" about what? "
Taehyung :" why you stopped eating? "
Hoseok :" I can't explain.. I couldn't eat even when I was hungr-
Taehyung yelled at him :"DO YOU WANT TO DIE?? HA? STOP ACTING LIKE LITTE KID!! I FELL FOR A MAN NOT FOR KID.. "
hoseok grabbed taehyung's hand and looked at him :" taehyung.. "
Taehyung eyes widened slowly :"Hm? "

At that moment His parents and others entered the room,
Hoseok's mom :" are you okay??? "
Hoseok got panicked and let taehyung's hand :" y-yeah mom I'm okay!!"
Nana :" congrats you won! "
Yoonli :" you played very well. "
Minsuh :" even though you were tired but you killed it! "
Chul :" dinner  is on me! "
Hoseok :" Thank y'all for cheering me, mom I will go eat with my friends okay ?"
Hoseok's dad and mom :" yeah!! "

After some hours they went to the karaoke.
They were all were having fun and celebrating hoseok victory, taehyung was going out over and over to answer  phone calls.

Hoseok was curious so he asked him :" who is calling you? "
Taehyung :"  a family's friend ."
Hoseok :" and? "
Taehyung :" he couldn't reach my parents so he called me about his son, he might leave him at our house since he is going to America for business trip. "

Hoseok :" ah, okay. "
Taehyung got another call :" hello? Yeah sure I can, now?  Okay tell him to call me when he get there , yeah don't worry I will surely tell them wait can you text me his picture I don't know him. Yeah okay. "

Hoseok staring at Taehyung silently.
Taehyung got text * :