[ you ruined the mood]

Hoseok and taehyung get off the train,
Hoseok :" where are we going? "
Taehyung :" we will be there soon. "

In the meantime, minsuh made it to yoonli's house, his sister let him in furthermore he went directly to his room.
Minsuh :" can I come in? "
Yoonli :" get the fuck out .."
Minsuh opened the door :" I just want to apologize.. " he entered and closed the door behind him.
Yoonli :" I will punch you  so get out! "

Minsuh :" I know you are mad but I can't  walk away.. "

Yoonli :" when you kissed me that night we argued all the way but at the end I did forgive you and acted like it didn't happen just for our friendship's sake, I told you we will forget about all of this and we will tell no one but you and that mother Fucker  did it anyway ,listen even if you beg me I won't forgive you. "

Minsuh :" let me ask you something before I go.. Did you hate it?  The kiss? "
Yoonli went and grabbed minsuh's shoulder and pushed him :" go the fuck out I'm not playing with you. "
Minsuh :" I liked it.. "
Minsuh punch minsuh's face firmly , minsuh lost his balance then fell down in the ground.
Yoonli :" I warned you. "
Minsuh  nose start bleeding :" oh shit! "

Yoonli :" fuck!!  Stay here I will bring the emergency kit.

After some minutes, he came back, he helped him and put him on the bed.
Yoonli :" keep your head like this, don't move. "
After the bleeding have stopped , in that time minsuh kept staring at yoonli.
Yoonli :" stop looking at me I did warned you but you kep-
Minsuh :" k-kiss me ."
Yoonli Heart flutterd :" w-what?? "
Minsuh :" kiss me yoonli ." he held his hand and squeeze it tightly.

Yoonli couldn't resist his actions , he grabbed minsuh face and pressed his lips on minsuh's lips...
Yoonli start sucking minsuh's lips in slow motion :" s-so sweet.. " he said, minsuh felt yoonli tongue on his mouth,, it was hot and wet, they stopped after kissing for some time to catch their breath.. Their bodies were hot but still they were trembling..

Minsuh :" since I kissed you that night I always wanted to do it again and again.. "
Yoonli :"fuck I feel this is so wrong.. But I can't resist it. "
Minsuh :" be mine. "
Yoonli :" w-what??  But don't you have crush on Nana??
Minsuh :" I used to, until I kissed you.. "
Yoonli :" so you really into this? "
Minsuh :" you mean I'm into you?  Yeah I'm, and I want to try to build a real relation with you.. "
Yoonli :"...
Minsuh :" is that a no? "
Yoonli :" I don't know.. "

Minsuh :" I'm serious about what I feel right now, I know you are scared and worried,  me too I swear but ugh! I don't want to miss this chance.. "
Yoonli :" I don't know.. I feel things will not go like we want.. So don't have high expectations.. "
Minsuh :" I will work hard to make it work!! Alright I will leave now  , what that's sad face you want me to stay? "
Yoonli :" no.. Um nothing.. Just tired. "

Minsuh :" alright!"
Minsuh kissed him one more time :" see you tomorrow boyfriend! "

Going back to taehyung and hoseok they finally got there it was a small studio .

Hoseok :" you have the keys?? How? "
Taehyung :" this is my uncle studio he writes and produce songs for very famous celebrities , he gave me the keys because he knows I like being here! "
They went in, it was small but still impressive, hoseok wasn't in studio before.

Taehyung :" sit down, I will bring drinks. "
Hoseok :" he has his own  snacks machine !!"
Taehyung laughed :" yeah haha. "

Tarhyung handed him sprite :" Here you go! "
They sat next to each other.

Hoseok :" minsuh knows about this place too? "
Taehyung :" he knows but I didn't bring him here, he is noisy kid. "
Hoseok :" does it mean I'm the first one? "
Taehyung :" wow you are smart! Let's me play something for you!"
He grabbed the guitar.
Hoseok *impressed * :" you can play on guitar !! Amazing! "