[let's cut this right now ]

Upon arrival at the camping place, it was in the middle of a forest not far from social centers.

The teacher :" alright class C-2  here Tents you all have to prepare it, First you need to divide the works who should cook and other  clean the area and others Ignite the fire , got it? "

The student *not excited *:" yeah... "

Hoseok was suprised that student  were all looking at him:" what? "
Chul :" divide us! "

Hoseok :" since when I'm the leader? "
Chul :" come on. "
Hoseok :" alright ME and 6 others let's make the tents, chul and some others take care of the cleaning, girls we will let the cooking for you *wink*  ..* girls screaming in the back * and yoonli, minsuh, taehyung and the rest you have to Collect firewood to light a fire."

After all the work about 3hours, they were finally able to rest.
Hoseok was helping the girls with cooking.
Nana :" you should rest a bit until the dinner is ready! "
Hoseok :" I'm okay I want to help you. "
Girl Classmate :" hoseok can you help me with In peeling sweet potatoes I want to make dessert. "
Hoseok :" coming! "

Taehyung and others were resting in the tent,
Minsuh :" this tent is big enough for the four of us! "
Yoonli :" I will sleep outside if the weather was good! "
Chul :" it's dangerous remember last year !"
Minsuh :" oh yeah I remember it too,taehyung you didn't come last year! "
Chul :" really? "

Taehyung :" my grandma died this time from last year that's why ..what happened? "
Chul :" oh we are so sorry!  Me and yoonli wanted to check around and we ended up being lost we bump into a wild boar it was so scary ,we run for hours until they found us! "

Taehyung :" hoseok weren't with you? "
Chul :" no that MF was making out with the girl from last year anyway he is scared cat. "

Minsuh :" WHAT??  HOSEOK HAD A GF? "
yoonli :" yeah she is no longer in our class maybe you remember her she used to have blonde hair! "
Minsuh :" OH LEE SERIN SHE HAS BLACK HAIR NOW!!  I DIDN'T KNOW  that she was HOSEOK GF.. "
yoonli :" she loved him so much I don't why he dumped her! "

Taehyung was quiet .
Chul :" I want him to date again he has ALOT of chances! "
Yoonli :" yeees. "
Minsuh :" does Nana like him? "
Chul :" not anymore, she confessed to him when we were in the middle school and they ended up being really good friends. "
Minsuh *happily sighed *

Taehyung went out. He stare at hoseok helping Nana by moving her hair away.

Taehyung * thoughts * :" until now I noticed that.. He is surrounded by a lot of girls .. "

Hoseok noticed taehyung :" taehyung!! Where are you going? "
Taehyung *nervous*:" for a walk! "
Hoseok :" wait!! "

He came closer while holding some of the food on his hand :" here please taste this and give me your opinion! "
Taehyung took bite while holding hoseok's wrist.

Taehyung :" so sweet! "
Hoseok :" you don't like it? "
Taehyung :" I love it! "
Hoseok :" oh thank you!!  I'm going back, please be careful! "

Taehyung walking away *thoughts * :" no wonder why do they like him he is very charming, kind, cute, cheerful ... But they never saw that depressed side of him ,they never saw him crying..  That's face he did show it to me.. Only me... "

At the dinner all class were sitting in circle eating,
Nana :" y'all should thank hoseok for helping us and leading the work! "
Hoseok :" no-"
Taehyung out of the sudden :" Thank you hoseok! "

Hoseok blushed :" no no!! "
All :" YES THANK YOU! "
Chul :" so after eating should we play games? "
Minsuh :" YESS. "

[after dinner ]