[ like it was the first time ]

In other day hoseok was with kaito in cafe .
Kaito was looking at his phone :

Kaito :" hmm he is kinda good looking to be annoying bully

Kaito :" hmm he is kinda good looking to be annoying bully. "
Hoseok :" I heard he usually go to a specific bar after he finish his work ."
Kaito :" give the address I will make my move today. "
Hoseok :" alright keep me updated, I gotta go with taehyung to that modeling shooting. "
Kaito :" are you going to make sure he is not around male models? "
Hoseok :" NOO!!  He is the one who insisted.. "
Kaito :" lol okay go you gonna be late. "

Later on hoseok was behind the stuff looking at taehyung being the most attractive person on the planet on his vision ,he couldn't take his eyes from him.. Every moment his heart flutterd every time taehyung poses..

The director also is photographer was upset yelling at one the managers..
Taehyung stopped for while, he went to hoseok.
Taehyung :" do I look good in these clothes ?"
Hoseok :" a lot .." immediately hoseok noticed that he respond without even thinking. ..

Taehyung smirk :" thank you. "
Hoseok :" what wrong with that photographer ?"
Taehyung :" oh I heard from the stuff that a model didn't show up and they don't have replacement. "

Hoseok :"ah if he come is he going to do shooting with you? "
Taehyung :" yeah I guess. "
Hoseok :"hmm... "
Tarhyung :"this is not playboy magazine haha so stop overthinking  ."
The photographer :" hey you!!! " pointing at taehyung and hoseok.

Taehyung :" sorry I will be back ."
The photographer :" no I mean the other one!  You are good looking young man !!"
Hoseok confused :" huh? "

The photographer called the stuff :" dress him up, do his makeup in less than 10min hurry up hurry up!! "

Hoseok :" w-Waait!!! " he was dragged by the stuff to another room.
Taehyung :" my first shooting gonna be with my boyfriend?? I'm so lucky ..."
The photographer heard him :" so you date?? GREAT THAN THIS PHOTOSHOOT GONNA WORK!!!"

After 10 minutes, hoseok walked to shooting room.. Taehyung didn't recognize him at first he gaze at him for awhile admiring him from down to up ..

Photographer :" alright then let's start get closer. "
Taehyung look at hoseok passionately ,he put his hand on hoseok's shoulder.

Photographer :" nice another pose and more closer ."
The manager :" Umm.. Aren't they closer enough? "
The photographer :"put your hands around his waist tightly. "
Hoseok back hugged taehyung and held him closer.
The photographer :" nice Luv it!!!! "

He kept asking them for more and more poses.
Later on after an hour.

Taehyung and hoseok were in the train going  back .
Taehyung :" I can't believe they pay us in the first day??? "
Hoseok :" SAME!!!  he got really mad when I told him I'm not sure to come next time.. "

Taehyung :" I think you really should join me, we would be the perfect gay models in magazines and websites. "
Hoseok :" I'm not interested to be famous . But I kinda enjoy it also I don't want you to shoot with another guy. "