Wisdom Teeth - Ashton + Calum + Luke

Ages
Ashton - 20
Michael - 19
Luke - 18
Calum - 18

The boys were sat at the dinner table discussing what is going to happen in two days.
"This is such a bad idea" Luke said to Ashton after Ashton had finished telling the plans.
"Well it's better to get this out the way now and now that we've seen the dentist and him giving us the advice to take them out now, I think we should do it" Ashton said to the boys.
"Also were all getting the surgery which puts us to sleep" Ashton said and Luke full on gasped.
"Are you serious, my teeth don't even hurt" Luke said.
"So the complaining this morning about your gums, was nothing?" Ashton questioned and the two other boys let out a small chuckle.
"Okay, I hate this though" Luke mumbled.
"But you guys are going to be drugged up I can't look after you all" Michael said, shaking his head.
"That's okay, all you need to do is get us in the car and drive us home" Calum said
"Oh can you please film the reactions, it will be funny to look at" Ashton said.
"Do you guys know what your like drunk, it's going to be ten times worse" Michael looks Calum straight into the eyes to tell him that.
"Mike, trust me we will probably be passing out to care" Ashton says to Michael to calm him down.
"Here's the thing I have to drive, make sure you idiots aren't choking or doing anything stupid and make sure to change the stupid tissues that go into your mouth, I'm not ready to be a mother" Michael says making the boys chuckle with the comment on the end.

The two days later, the appointments are at 10 in the morning the first being Ashton then Calum then Luke. Michael feeling like the mum of the boys today woke up at 7:30 to make sure the boys are ready and out the house by 9.
"I'm so nervous" Luke said as he put on his jacket.
"Same but I rather have it now before the pain gets worse" Calum said.
"Guys the order of surgery is oldest to youngest, Mike are you ready to look after us?" Ashton said rushing to the guys.
"Yep, I got everything and then we can go" Michael said.
After half an hour it was 9 and Michael managed to get all the boys ready for the dentist.

Ashton was called in and the boys followed, Michael being there for support and the other boys wanted to know how the anaesthesia worked.
The nurse out the needle in Ashton's hand which had the anaesthesia in it.
Ashton's chair was out down in the lying position.
"Oh wow" Ashton said and let out a giggle.
"Okay do you want to count down with us, we will go from 10" the doctor in the room says.
"Ok, i-i I'm going to get to two" Ashton said dragging out all the words making all the boys laugh a bit about how drugged up he was, Michael started filming at this point so they would laugh at it later.
"ten, nine, ei-eig-ht" Ashton eyes slowly shutting.
"Come on get to seven" Calum said.
"Sev" Ashton muttered before drifting off the sleep, after that the doctors put the mask on him to make sure he was alright and then asked the boys to step out the room, so they can start taking out the teeth.

They called in Calum about ten minutes after, Ashton was still in surgery.
"You ready buddy?" Michael said as he got out his phone to film and Calum went to sit down.
"Yeah, ready as I will ever be" Calum said to Michael.
The procedure started Calum's chair was put into the lying down position and the iv and then the anaesthesia going into Calum.
"Like your friend, we're going to count down" the doctor tells him.
"Ten, nine, eight, sev-seven" Calum starting to say and when he got to seven the words got dragged.
"At least he bet Ashton" Luke says to Michael.
"Say six Cal" Michael tells Calum but he got no response.
"His gone, let's get ready for you Lu" Michael says and the two boys leave the room.

Ashton's appointment was about to finish and Calum had only just started his when Luke started his.
Luke's chair went back and the iv and anaesthesia was placed in.
"You got this, try beat all of them" Michael said and again he started to film on his phone. Luke nodded.
"Okay you can start counting down" the doctor tells him.
"Ten, ni-nine, eig-" Luke muttered and was soon asleep.
"Have fun Lu" Michael said as he patted Luke's arm and left to go to the recovery room as Ashton would be done.

As soon as Michael walked in he was greeted with Ashton who was awake and chatting to the nurses.
"MICHAEL YOU'RE HERE" Ashton shouted as Michael entered the room, Michael laughed at his drugged up friend and decided to film as Ashton wanted it filmed.
"Hey Ash, how was it?" Michael asked.
"It was AMAZING, like all of sudden it got dark and then I woke up from the best sleep ever" Ashton said and smiling.
"That's great buddy" Michael said and Ashton started dramatically looking around in his chair.
"Where's Lu and Cal, did they shrink?" Ashton said so concerned looking down at the floor.
"No, they are sleeping like you did" Michael said and Ashton gasped.
"Ohhh, I miss them" Ashton mumbled.
"That's okay, we will get you into a wheelchair and we can see Calum once he wakes up" Michael said and Ashton smiled.
The wheelchair came into the room and Michael helped a floppy and heavy Ashton into the chair.
"Oh my god it's real life Mario Kart, faster Mikey faster" Ashton said trying to control the wheels.
"Nope, we are not going faster" Michael said.

They got to Calum's room and he was waking up, Michael placed Ashton next to Calum on the chair and sat in front to film anything funny.
"HI CALUM" Ashton shouted excitedly and Calum grumbled.
"Be quieter buddy, he just woke up" Michael said to Ashton.
"Ohhhhh, hey Calum" Ashton whispered shouted to Calum.
"How are you Cal?" Michael asked Calum.
"Where are my teeth, my mouth doesn't feel complete" Calum said with a tear coming out his eye.
"It's okay, your mouth will be so much better now" Michael said.
"Hi Ashton, I love you bro" Calum said.
"I love you too bro" Ashton said and patted Calum's arm.
"You love me?" Calum said starting to cry again.
"Fuck yeah dude" Ashton said and started doing the gangster signs. Calum touched his lip and then kept poking it.
"They took my lip, I'm just going to be all gums" Calum said crying again.
"Calum it's okay, you still have you're lip" Michael said and Calum sniffed and nodded.
"Thank you Mike, I love you Mike, I love you Ash, I love you Luke wait where's Luke, did they take Luke?" Calum said then sobbing.
"It's okay we're about to see him soon" Michael said.
"Dude why are you crying, stop crying" Ashton said to Calum and Calum let out a tear.
"Ashton don't be mean to Calum" Michael said and Ashton groaned.

After a while of Ashton singing and yelling, Calum crying about Ashton's yelling and then Ashton teasing Calum for crying and Michael having to stop them, Luke was ready so Michael and a nurse wheeled the two other boys to Luke's room.
"Lukey" Ashton screamed while entering.
"ello ash" Luke said opening an eye.
"We missed you" Calum said crying a bit.
"I've missed you too" Luke said looking at Calum and then passing out again.
"Dude, why you kept passing out?" Ashton said slapping Luke's cheek.
"Ash, don't hit" Michael said and Ashton stuck out his tongue.

He got the boys into the car, Luke in the middle so he could land on any of the boys shoulders so if he passed he would be fine, Calum behind the drivers said cause he didn't want Ashton kicking him or anything.
"Did we enjoy it boys?" Michael said.
"Yasssss" Ashton screamed, Calum started crying after that and Luke opened his eyes to look at the noise and then put his head on Calum's shoulder.
While driving Ashton would say some funny comments and Calum would join in and sometimes shed a tear and Luke would say a few things and then go to sleep.

They got home and Ashton and Calum could walk on there own and then Luke had to be carried in, Luke went to sleep straight away and Michael made milkshakes for all the boys and was able to drink them with a loopy Calum and Ashton which he enjoyed filming their bickering. At least he wouldn't have to do that ever again.

I hope that you guys enjoyed it.
Remember to leave me requests if you want one
Sorry I had the biggest writers block
Love you guys ❤️