Sick during an Yak-Apella - Luke

If you haven't please watch this video because that's what this is based on
+
Request ~ Luke is sick while filming Yak-Apella and after drinking the blood Luke gets badly sick and the boys look after him

Right now the 5SOS boys were playing a game on Good Mythical Morning with the hosts Rhett and Link. They had just announced they would have to eat and drink weird things, Luke cringed at the idea but went along with it. But Luke had woken up with a stomach bug, he told the boys that he was a little sick when in fact he was sweating, getting dizzy spells and wanted to throw up every second.

When they revelled the blood, Luke wanted to throw up but ignored his stomach that was already twisting. He hadn't done any of the challenges of eating the disgusting things. Thats because when he went up against Ashton, Ashton had lost so he was the one that had to eat the snake. Little did Luke know Ashton lost on purpose because Ashton could see Luke's face go pale and knew he was sick.

Now they had just revelled the shot glasses with the label blood next to it.
"Oh it's blood, I mean ew blood" Ashton says and laughs.
"I mean that's way better" Luke says joining onto Ashton's joke as he wanted to sound like he was fine and nothing was wrong.
"What!" Michael asks as he was disgusted and surprised that Luke wasn't disgusted as well.
"Whose blood is it?" Luke asks he was concerned as he felt sick with the thought of drinking blood.
"Probably a pigs" Rhett guesses.
"Correct" the producer tells them them from behind the camera.
"Is it?" Luke asks in shock. He then was lost in his own thoughts, he was thinking of telling someone he was unwell and wants to sit out but that was no excuse Michael has bronchitis and his still here. Luke is then pulled out of his thoughts.
"So we're going to sing the word blood and I'm going to punch you in the gut before we start just saying" Link tells the boys and indirects the last part to his co-host Rhett.
Luke bends down and prepares his breathing, he needs to win or his going to end up being badly sick.
"3,2,1" the producer says and they all start to sing.

Michael is out then Calum followed by Link and then Ashton, Luke is trying to hold on and falls to his knees and realises his ran out of air and therefore looses.
"No" he yells in a happy manner as his still wants to be a good team player.
Luke starts to think again, his going to have to drink it and the result is going to be bad. He had already lost so much breath and energy from holding that note, that he was already a little bit dizzy and now his stomach is doing flips. Then he remembered it's a shot and his going to have to drink it all and that made the nausea worse.
"Are we doing a shot? The whole thing? Is this bad for you?" Luke asked in a panic as Link passes him the shot glass
"No it's really good for you, lots of minerals" Rhett says and that calms Luke down a bit and he laughs at the comment.
"It's not bad for you but I don't think you should drink the whole glass" Link reassures them but mainly Luke.
"Why not, its a waste, I'm kidding" Ashton says making them laugh and looks at Luke to see how his doing. Ashton could see Luke slowly turn to a shade of white but didn't say anything because Luke seemed positive and happy and he didn't want to wreck the mood.
"This is going to start showing up at whole foods or something soon, pigs blood for health" Luke jokes as he tries to calm himself and his stomach down.
"Here's some cans guys" Link says passes out two trash cans to Luke and Calum.
"I'm a pretty easy vomiter so I'm probably going to vomit" Luke says, he was telling the truth but if he did vomit a lot that could be used as an excuse.
Link, Luke and Calum clink their shots together which makes Luke calm down. Luke try's to tell himself it's going to be nothing and it's just a game. But his stomach is telling him the opposite.
"Let's do it" Link tells the other boys. Luke drinks his shot and instantly his stomach brings it back up. Calum realises that Luke was about to be sick and holds the bin for Luke to throw up in. Luke takes the bucket and continues to throw up. No one thought nothing of it because that's the reaction they thought was going to happen. Luke is now crouched over the bin as he spits out the remaining taste.
"Are you alright?" Link asks quietly and puts his hand on Luke's shoulder and Luke nods.
Luke thought he had stopped himself and was able to control it but all of a sudden the vomiting got worse. Ashton rushed over and bent down to Luke's level.
"Luke is everything alright?" Ashton whispered as he crouched in front of him. This drew everyone's attention to the scene. Luke couldn't answer because this stomach was getting revenge on him for ignoring all the signs it had given him.
"You're going to be okay, we're getting you water" Ashton whispered to him.
"Let's stop rolling" Link said to the crew. The two other boys had rushed over to them.
"His burning up" Michael said as he felt Luke's forehead.
"We will give you guys some space, tell us if his okay" Rhett said and signalled for the rest of the crew to leave to the next room.
The boys looked at each other and then at Luke. Luke looked sweaty, pale and tired. He was still over the bin as the vomiting came to an end.
"Hey Cal, can you ask them for a wet towel just so we can bring his temperature down" Ashton asked him and Calum nodded and left.
"Are you feeling better now?" Michael asks.
Luke nods completely exhausted and feels like death. Calum comes in with a towel and places it on Luke's neck as it will help him cool down. Luke tries to move from the coldness but a wave of dizziness hits him and he nearly ends up face first into the trash can but Ashton holds him up.
"Woah, easy there" Michael says and helps Ashton keep Luke stable. They look at Luke and Luke is putting all his weight on Ashton as he now looks like his drifting in and out of reality as he tries not to pass out. Thats when Rhett and Link come back in.
"We've been thinking about it and we can reschedule for a couple of days, we've asked your manger and they said that was fine" Rhett says.
"Also we want Luke to feel one hundred percent and we're sorry that the blood made him sick" Link adds and smiles.
"Thank you so much, we think Luke was already suffering with a bug so don't stress and we'll see you soon" Ashton says and gives them a smile.
Ashton brings Luke's arm around his shoulder and Calum goes to the other side as they walk the zombie like Luke to the car. Michael thanks Rhett and Link one last time and tells them that the boys had fun and they can't wait to do it again in a few more days.

They arrive to Luke's house. Sierra was out of town for a trip with some of her friends, so they had to look after Luke. As a sick Luke can't be trusted on his own.
Luke's on the couch trying not to fall asleep as Ashton took his temperature.
"It's pretty high but it's not dangerous, if we give him medicine and make sure he gets plenty of rest he will be better in no time" Ashton tells the other boys and they nod.
The boys had to carry Luke to his bed as he was heavy when not conscious. Ashton woke him up and gave him medicine, Luke drank it and then fell asleep pretty quickly after that.

"I texted KayKay and I'm going to stay here for tonight, you guys can stay if you really want to" Ashton said to the other boys as they made themselves comfortable in Luke's living room.
"Well it's 6 o'clock and I already ordered pizza and Sierra isn't coming, we can have a boys night" Calum suggests and Michael laughs.
"Let's do it, we haven't done that in so long" Michael says.

Luke got better in a few days thanks to the boys help. They were able to spend time together as they hadn't because of interviews and personal life things always seems to get in the way. Well sure, they tour for months with each other but the couple of days they spent in Luke's house making Luke feel better, had really brought them back to the old times.
And it's all thanks to Luke getting sick because he drank pigs blood.

+
I hope you all liked this one!!
Thank you for this interesting idea, I liked it a lot :)
I love you all and I'm thankful for you all. I also hope you and your loved ones are staying safe during these times x
Remember if you come up with an idea or something you want to see, DM ME
- Steph xo