CHAPTER 1 | You Have Only One Shot To Kill |

Seoul | 18:32 | 2019-05-24 | Friday

It was a peaceful evening in of the biggest offices in Seoul. Most employees takes short glances to the clock, everyone is very impatient when it comes to it. 19:00 – it's that time who gifts everyone some happiness. But there is one epmloyee who is drowning herself in work and doesn't really want to think that the time 19:00 will come soon. While working she steals a glance at the clock and sighs deeply: Shit, 7pm is coming. She was cursing in her mind a lot.

Today the company lost a really good deal and suffered quite big losses. The one and only this office manager Kim Heechul was trying to make this deal. Everyone knows that Kim Heechul is one of the most beautiful and handsome men in this office, but unfortunately, he has a fiancee – Hirai Momo. But everyone also knows that when Heechul is mad, Momo may not come to work next day. So, no matter how hot Heechul is, everyone is afraid to be near him when he's mad.

When the fateful 19:00 came, most of the employees just shot out of the office. Why? Well, the work time is over and the weekend starts. There were just a few workers left in the office, including hottie's Kim Heechul fiancee Hirai Momo. She doesn't really want to come home, because as soon as she heard what deal failed, her colleagues could just give her pitiful glimpses. Momo knew, she knew that if she will come home, she may not come to work next week.

Without even noticing how fast the time goes while she was thinking, she took a look around and saw, that only she and her coworker were only left in the office. She deeply sighed. Suddenly a footsteps could be heard and it came to her way. Momo could smell a strong scent and she knew who exactly this person is. Her coworker just looked into her eyes and both of them knew, that soon they will be kicked out of the office.

„It's time to go home, love" the strong scent owner spoke.

„I want to work a little bit more, I still have some papers to finish" Momo sighed. The strong scent owner frowned and pushed sitting Momo, he grabbed her hair and pushed her head on her desk.

„I said..." He leaned closer to the girls ear, he didn't care that her frightened coworker was watching them „We, and that means you and I, we need to go home"

„Heechul oppa, please stop, okay? Give me a five to finish everything and we will go home then" Momo squirmed. When Heechul released her she took a few deep breaths and did her work as fast she could.

„You, dumbass, do you think that you'll need a quick reminder that you didn't see anything?" Heechul pointed his finger to Momo's coworker, he shook his head „Okay, get the fuck out of here" frightened man just shoved his things and ran out of the office as quickly he could, he didn't even finish his work.

„Oppa, let's go" Momo glimpsed at her fiance and extended her hand to him. Heechul eyed her, smirked and softly took her hand, both of them closed the office and went home.

Seoul | 20:21 | 2019-05-24 | Friday

As soon as Heechul stepped in the house he kicked Momo's back. Momo stumbled and fell, she felt how her ankle stings. While she was laying on the floor and taking care of her leg, Heechul slammed the doors and locked them. He giggled and sighed, and after he turned around to see his beautiful fiancee's face he grinned.

„I hope you know what failure our office had today" he asked softly. Momo couldn't speak, she knew everything and she knew how she is going to spend her weekend, she nodded.

„I guess you know now, what's going to happen now, my love" Heechul squatted near half lying Momo and started to softly stroke her hair, Momo nodded again „My good girl" he put his lips on Momo's forehead and mumbled „I love you"