CHAPTER 4 | It's Just A Little Fight |

Seoul | 2019-06-08 | Saturday

Pain. A light pain in the girl's head could be felt. She has still closed eyes, because she's afraid to open them. What if it was just a dream? What if she didn't became a prisoner? What if she doesn't know who is Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Jisoo? It would be a big relief for her. But what about Heechul? If she is not in the prison, she will continue to suffer because of Heechul. Momo sighes. She is still afraid to open her eyes, but what could be worse than waking up in the same bed as Heechul? She slowly opens her eyes. The sun is still rising, so the sun's rays forced her to close her eyes again. Yeah. It isn't one of the perfect mornings in her life. Now she knows, that coming to the prison wasn't a dream. She is really here. Momo peeked at the window and took one deep breath. She is stuck in here. On the good side she's now free from Heechul, but the danger in the prison could be worse than him.

Momo glanced at the girl who was curled at the end of her bed, shivering from cold. Then she heard how another body trembled. The trembling latter was sitting on a chair with her hands resting on the table. It seems that they care, Momo thought. The girl looked around, but she didn't find the person she wanted to see. It was only Mina and Sana. It was indeed a cold morning. She noticed that she had two blankets instead of one. Sana didn't want girl to catch a cold so after Momo fainted she gave her blanket to the latter. Momo smiled at the thought. She sluggishly stood up and after taking both blankets, she covered both trembling girls and went back to her bed. She sat down and leaned on the wall. The girl felt how the cold wall sends shivers through her spine. Momo brought her legs up and hugged them. It was her favorite position to sit.

The girl remembered everything from yesterday. It was indeed a very strange day for her. But she has to deal with it. It is her new life for next 10 years. Now she needs to find out how to survive in a place where you could be killed any minute. What should she do with Jisoo's offer? Jisoo looks promising. If she will accept her offer, she could skip all the queues at the cafeteria or at the phone. But that doesn't matter to the girl now. The main thing that she need is now protection. The girl is so anxious that Heechul will come back to her to kill her and she is so desperate because of that. Yet, the girl wants more time to think. She needs to think about everything little by little. She could easily accept the offer, but why did everyone looked mad when they heard that Jisoo offered Momo that? It was written on Sana's face that she didn't really want Momo to accept that. Fuck it, she thought and got up, I need a distraction.
Momo quietly stands up. She looks and Sana one more time and sighs. The girl slowly puts Sana's head on her pillow and after putting the blanket on the sleeping girl she sneaks out of the room.

The first thing she notices after sneaking out is the metal bars. The entrance to the hallway is closed. It must be pretty early now, she thought. Her eyes traveled through the cell block, but her eyes stopped on one certain spot. It was doors which seperated the whole cell block and the first room where that girl was sleeping. Momo sighed and silently walked to the door. She carefuly opened the door, because she didn't really wanted the latter to wake up. She watched how the latter was sleeping soundly. Momo smiled, but it wasn't for long. Why it seems that you hate me, she thought and deeply sighed.

The girl sluggishly walked to the couch and she plumped on it. She took the TV remote off the table and turned on. The girl still had a lot of thoughts, but she really wanted to forget everything for now. Slowly her thoughts were gone and the girl was now relaxed.

„Good morning" a soft voice startled relaxed girl „Omo, I'm sorry, I didn't want to scare you"

„It's okay" Momo was panting „I didn't notice how you opened these..."

„Metal bars?" the officer asked. She saw how Momo hesitated, she was uncomfortable so the officer tried to change the subject „Hey, you're that newbie"