CHAPTER 2 | Welcome To The Prison Baby |

Seoul | 17:04 | 2019-06-07 | Friday

Silence. In a small room, where a table and two chairs barely fits, a prison guard and Hirai Momo are sitting. The prison guard is intensely filling something while Momo is just looking around. You can find a laptop, a desk lamp, a few pens and documents on the table. Sometimes the guard lifts her eyes to Momo and continues filling. A few moments later the guard sighs and speaks „I'm sorry for long silence, let me introduce myself. I am a prison guard Kang Seulgi. My colleague Shon Seungwan will come here soon and both of you will go to do checkup, but firstly, I need you to answer some questions" Momo was quiet, she is slightly disturbed and anxious, she could only listen to the guard. Seulgi furrowed her brows and sighed.

„Okay, I'm checking some info about you. So you're 22 year old Hirai Momo from Kyoto, born November 1996, right?" Momo nodded „Allergies?"

Momo thought a little bit „I'm allergic to dogs"

„Well, you'll have to be careful, because they show up in here often" Seulgi laughed „Next of kin?"

„My... My father died in an accident, I have only mother, sister and grandparents" Momo deeply sighed. It's always hard for her to speak about her family, such a tragedy.

„My condolences... Family is in Korea or Japan?"

„Uh, I don't really know, I haven't heard from them for a quite long time" Momo felt uneasy, she can't directly say the real reason why she hasn't heard anything from her sister and grandparents. After Momo's words Seulgi felt anxious and one more time eyed the prisoner.

„Are you on any medication?"

„No"

A knocking on the door disturbed the discomfort. Without waiting another prison guard poked her head through the door, she was holding a plastic bag and documents in her hands.
„Wendy!" Seulgi yelled „Prisoner Momo, meet Shon Seungwan, she is the one who will do the checkup"

„Hirai Momo? Please come with me" Seungwan asked Momo. The prisoner stood up and followed prison guards Seulgi and Seungwan. While walking to the another room they were talking as if Momo didn't exist.

After coming to the new room Seulgi sat down near the desk and continued talking to Seungwan. While they were talking Momo was standing and looking around. This room looked like one of the rooms you can find in the hospital. A table with some chairs, cupboards and drawers, a bed, scales that measure height, a toilet behind the curtains. Momo hasn't noticed how two prison guards are looking directly to her. Seulgi seems barely able to stop the laughter while Seungwan looks like she'll burst and will start throwing punches at the latter.

„W-what?" Momo squealed.

„Undress yourself just like you undressed yourself to Heechul" Seulgi said seductively. Momo freezed and remembered all the times when Heechul ripped her clothes and fucked her. Seungwan noticed that and hit Seulgi's head.