CHAPTER 14: Cave Island

Bakugo's POV:

I woke up coughing up water.

"COUGH! COUGH! COUGH! Wh what happened? where am I?"

As I looked around. I saw that I was in a cave by a pool of water. In the water was Deku. It almost looks like he's trying to come to the surface but can't. His movements aren't breaking the surface. Not even a ripple in the crystal clear water. As I reached down to grab his hand. I could see a reflection of someone coming up from behind me. Deku's face showed that he was scared. Deku tries to warn me  but I couldn't hear what he was saying. As the person behind me reaches to grab me. I turn around and go to fire off a blast , but my quirk doesn't work.

"HUH!? Why isn't my quirk working? Grrr DAMNIT WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?"

The person reveals his face from under the hood he was wearing. It's the old captain Shigaraki.

"It's been awhile kiddo. long time no see."

"Are you behind Deku being stuck in the water?"

"No I've been trapped hear since one of your friends threw me overboard and in the water. He didn't want me to make it on the docks like everyone else."

"So you're from quirk island aswell."

He nods his head and gestured for me to follow him. So I look back at Deku and he smiles to let me know it's okay. I follow Shigaraki to the outside of the cave. I can see the outside but an invisible wall is stopping me from getting out. The breeze is coming in the cave and causing a beautiful sound. It's like a natural version of our homes lullaby but without the words. Shigaraki then says.

"Welcome to cave island Bakugo."